Last week, global industry experts, thought leaders and visionaries from more than 7 countries spanning 25 industries joined forces in Orlando at the annual Confirmit Community Conference. The three day Confirmit “Be a Hero” Conference offered global attendees an opportunity to discuss and explore the business results achieved and challenges faced within Voice of the Customer (VoC), Employee Engagement (EE) and Market Research (MR) programs.
Record-breaking conference attendance and positive attendee feedback highlights Confirmit’s continued commitment to offering the latest and most innovative technology for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research.
Keynote speakers from ViaSat Inc., Best Buy, Gartner, Infor, Asurion, The Temkin Group, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Fresh Intelligence and others shared best practices and stories of transformative change realized through customer experience, EE and MR programs. Industry leaders and Confirmit customers discussed how actionable data translates to business success.
Additionally, 35 people from 19 ACE Award winning companies including ADT Security Services, Canon USA, Inc. and Harvard Business Publishing were honored at the CCC’14 ACE Awards Ceremony.
Attendees left the conference energized and inspired with VoC, EE and MR strategies for continued business results. Key event takeaways include:
• Effective action management ensures that businesses can use customer, employee and market information to trigger actions and boost business agility.
• Delegates from ViaSat, Ciena and Tyco SimplexGrinnell reinforced that impactful insights, powerful dashboards and alerts should be combined to achieve business results that map directly to the issues most important to your business and its key stakeholders.
• Speakers from SanDisk, Infor, and 21st Century Insurance and Gartner reinforced the need to centralize and listen to data from an extensive set of channels and contexts.
• The most successful VoC programs leverage structured and unstructured data to enable decision makers to analyze information and track trends on a variety of devices.
• In today’s information economy, the confluence of data and technology drives rich insights, fuels transformational business decisions and enables faster reactions to changing business needs.
Bruce Temkin, Customer Experience Transformist & Managing Partner, Temkin Group noted that,“VoC heroes in the future won't obsess about customer surveys, they'll combine information from many sources to help business partners make more customer-insightful decisions.” He continued,“The most successful VoC programs leverage structured and unstructured data to understand what drives success for their business.”
“We live in a war of commerce, vying for growth in incredibly competitive markets,” noted Corrine Sandler, CEO, Fresh Intelligence and author of “Wake up or Die!”. Sandler continued,“Business battles are won with foresight. Organizations that put intelligence first will undeniably win the war with disruptive innovation.”
“CCC ’14 offered a great opportunity for customer experience, employee engagement and market research professionals to discuss and exchange lessons they learned while building programs to push their businesses forward with extraordinary results,” said Henning Hansen, President & CEO, Confirmit. “It’s an honor to work with many of the world’s largest organizations and it was exciting to see the success that many of our customers have had in implementing their Voice of the Customer, Market Research and Voice of the Employee programs.”
The Orlando event launched Confirmit’s 2014 global roadshow (confirmit.com) that will travel to Oslo, Norway, May 21; London, England, June 3; and San Francisco, USA, TBD. The roadshow offers professionals from around the globe an opportunity to meet, collaborate, discuss and generate new ideas for continued VoC, EE and MR program success.