MorphoAccess® SIGMA Series biometric access reader combines three powerful attributes that ultimately contributed to winning the award:
• Industry leading genuine 100K user 1 :MANY matcher, leveraging Morpho’s long history of biometric expertise, leadership and NIST#1 ranked algorithms
• More than a decade (12 years) of support for legacy enrollments (databases) created in both Morpho and Bioscrypt product lines, respecting faithful customers and rewarding them for their business by ensuring a smooth transition to the latest and most powerful technology available.
• Incorporating true value-added capabilities on the SIGMA to take the product well beyond traditional access control behavior, with innovative features including:
- True tablet-like interface and usability
- Media and messaging platform for video content, audio messages, etc.
- Video and audio IP intercom capability allowing the device to be used as a full featured intercom from your smartphone or computer
- Anti-fraud: fake finger & face detection, duress finger
- Support for NFC, iClass, Prox, MIFARE, MIFARE Plus and DESFire
- IP65 Weather Resistant
“The MorphoAccess® SIGMA is the first device to successfully unite the World’s #1 ranked fingerprint technology with a wide array of recognition factors, videophone features and face capture audit trail,” stated Gary Jones, Director of Biometric Access & Time Solutions at MorphoTrak.
“The award winners in SIA’s New Product Showcase at ISC West present the industry’s leading-edge security solutions,” said SIA CEO Don Erickson. “These technologies and solutions are moving the security industry forward, and I congratulate MorphoTrak on their win at this year’s NPS.”
Since its inception in 1979, the SIA NPS has been the security industry’s premier awards-based program. This year’s NPS Program had 106 entries from 88 companies. The Security Industry Association is the leading trade association for electronic and physical security solution providers.
MorphoTrak (morphotrak.com), a subsidiary of Safran USA, provides biometric and identity management solutions to a broad array of markets in the U.S. including law enforcement, border control, civil identification, and facility/IT security. Reporting to Morpho, Safran’s security division, MorphoTrak is part of the world’s largest biometric company. Morpho is a leading innovator in large fingerprint identification systems, facial and iris recognition, as well as secure credentials. With 40 years’ experience, Morpho has captured more than 3 billion fingerprints and Morpho products are used by more than 450 government agencies in over 100 countries. MorphoTrak is headquartered near Washington D.C., with major corporate facilities in Anaheim, CA and Federal Way, WA.
Morpho (morpho.com), a high-technology company of Safran (safran-group.com), is a global leader in security solutions. The company employs more than 8,400 people in 40 countries and reported revenues of 1.5 billion euros in 2013. Morpho’s unique expertise lies in providing cutting edge security solutions for government identity, public security, critical infrastructure, transportation and business markets. Morpho is the world leader in multibiometric identification technologies, biometric identity documents, Automated Biometric Identification Systems (ABIS) and Explosives Detection Systems (EDS). It is one of the leading suppliers of SIM cards, smart cards, trace detection equipment and gaming terminals. With systems operating in more than 100 countries, Morpho’s solutions simplify and secure the lives of people around the world.