• TOPdesk has developed an integration between its service management software and Bomgar’s remote support solution that improves service levels, centralizes support processes and strengthens compliance.
• The integration allows support representatives to launch a full Bomgar remote support session directly from the TOPdesk incident or change record or self-service portal.
Developed by TOPdesk based on the Bomgar API, the new integration maximizes IT support efficiency and increases the effectiveness of support representatives by giving them secure, multi-platform remote support and chat capabilities directly from their TOPdesk console.
Bomgar allows technicians to support nearly any system in any location, lowering costs while improving time to resolution and customer satisfaction. The integration with TOPdesk allows support representatives to launch a secure, Bomgar remote support session directly from the TOPdesk incident or change record to immediately begin remotely diagnosing and solving technology-related problems. End-users can also click to request a Bomgar remote support session directly from the TOPdesk self-service portal. Bomgar records all chat transcripts and full session details, including video recordings, and feeds them back into the TOPdesk record, ensuring a comprehensive audit trail.
“We are delighted that TOPdesk can now be integrated with Bomgar,” said Gordon Roberts, customer services manager at University of Reading. “When we launch the new combined service in April, both solutions will have huge positive impact on our service delivery. We are looking forward to providing even more efficient service support with this integration.”
Additional TOPdesk support capabilities with Bomgar include:
• Single-click, end-user initiated chat/remote support session via the TOPdesk self-service portal.
• Technicians can Jump directly to a remote system directly from an incident or change request.
• Leverage Bomgar’s support for Intel vPro to access remote systems even when the OS is not running.
• Support end users running Windows, Mac, Linux, Blackberry, Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
Both companies will be exhibiting and demoing their solutions at UCISA 2014, March 26-28 in Brighton, UK. Bomgar can be found at stand #69 and TOPdesk at stand #43.
Bomgar (bomgar.com) is the leader in enterprise remote support solutions for easily and securely supporting computing systems and mobile devices. The company’s appliance-based products help organizations improve tech support efficiency and performance by enabling them to securely support nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, BlackBerry and more. More than 8,000 organizations across 65 countries have deployed Bomgar to rapidly improve customer satisfaction while dramatically reducing costs. Bomgar is privately held with offices in Jackson, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Paris, London and Singapore.
TOPdesk (topdesk.com) develops, markets, implements and supports software that helps organizations efficiently manage the services they provide. Our mission is to create a user-friendly and affordable service management solution for every type of organization. Whether this concerns IT, Facilities Management, HR, service desk or service support, TOPdesk helps you support your employees, customers, consumers and citizens.
TOPdesk is available in three versions: Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate. Our software is geared towards small organizations as well as large multinationals and is available as a local installation or Software as a Service. Due to the modular structure of the application, a TOPdesk solution can be tailored to every organization’s needs.