PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Potomac, MD, United States, 2014/03/20 - In its latest Report WMNOD 2014, TeleResearch Labs found that China and India accounted for 23.5% of the global mobile subscriptions and will account for 31% of global connections by 2014. Moreover, 40% of Indian population is still unconnected.
Latest findings by TeleResearch Labs have brought out some of the most promising opportunities & trends for telecom players (such as MNOs, MVNOs, Vendors, App Developers, and Investors in 2014 and beyond. The time is ripe for them to quickly spot profitable business partners and collaborate with them to explore new business opportunities in this dynamic industry.
The global mobile connections are now 6.7 billion and 2014-2015 can witness global mobile subscriptions outpacing the total population on the planet. But subscription growth is not reflecting into growth of revenues for network operators due to market competitiveness, higher CapEx/ OpEx, continuous price decline, and abrupt network failures as well as user accessibility components with profit margins contracting to all time lows. Conclusively, no player in the telecoms can afford to miss out on resources, technologies, and partnerships that can add to their economy of scale.
How would the Worldwide Mobile Network Operators Directory 2014 be of assistance to the Mobile Solution Providers/ Vendors, and Investors?
• CXOs/ Management Contacts of mobile industry's most influential decision makers
• In-depth MNO profiling & segregation with lot of details such as total no. of subscribers; market reach & penetration; services offered (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA+, LTE); contact details with e-mail addresses & telephone nos.
• The updated & verified information contained within the directory will save hundreds of research hours typically spent over ideal market/ management contact identification helping you access the endless business opportunities in telecoms, much faster.
How is this 2014/ 7th edition of the WMNOD different from previous editions?
This edition is a complete overhaul to previous editions, with plethora of business information & features useful for mobile vendor fraternity, as following:
• Bespoke/ Customised contacts region-wise, operator-wise, management level, department-wise, etc.
• Exclusive individual directories for LTE (200+), WiMAX (190), & MVNOs (650+) all in one!
• 11,000 Top Management Contacts - CXOs/ Decision Making Executives
• Over 800+ active GSM (GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSPA), CDMA (2G, 3G), 3G+/ 4G [W-CDMA, T-SCDMA, LTE, WiMAX], and MVNO Networks, worldwide
• 280+ brand newer operators from over 60+ countries across the globe
• Available in PDF & Excel (other formats can be supplied on requests).