PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Atlanta, GA, United States, 2014/03/04 - Silverpop™ announces the launch of new solutions designed to bring advanced marketing automation capabilities to the ecommerce space - Silverpop.com.
• Silverpop Launches Marketing Automation for Ecommerce;
• New Solutions Track Engagement and Drive Revenue throughout the Customer Lifecycle.
Silverpop™, a leading provider of digital marketing software that enables personalized customer experiences, today announces the launch of new solutions designed to bring advanced marketing automation capabilities to the ecommerce space. With this new approach of delivering industry-specific, packaged solutions, Silverpop will help these clients deliver highly tailored experiences across the customer lifecycle, measure engagement and spend and drive revenue in a way that is easier, more efficient and more cost effective than ever. These solutions also give marketers unprecedented insight about their customers and the revenue performance of their campaigns.
“Most marketers aren’t asking for specific features, they need help solving business problems and they want the path to success to be as convenient as possible,” said Bill Nussey, CEO of Silverpop. “With these new solutions, retail and ecommerce marketers can come to us with a challenge and we can help them make a positive impact more quickly and easily than any other approach in the market today. These solutions are focused on outcomes and we are looking forward to seeing them improve results for an already very successful segment of our customer base.”
Specifically, Silverpop now offers the following products and services:
• Purchase Insights: Gives marketers important information about the amount of revenue attributable to email, how multi-touch campaigns increase revenue, and the impact of their campaigns on total orders and average order value (AOV);
• Engagement Insights: Tailors Silverpop’s scoring functionality to the customer lifecycle, measuring RFM metrics, engagement levels, lifetime value (LTV), how engagement is changing over time and how likely engaged customers are to buy;
• Ecommerce Connector: Through a partnership with Windsor Circle, this connector allows for out-of-the-box integrations between Silverpop and multiple ecommerce platforms, including ChannelAdvisor, Magento, Shopify and others;
• Ecommerce Campaigns: These turnkey automated campaigns allow marketers to quickly engage with customers using pre-built first purchase, loyalty and win back messaging templates.
Ecommerce companies and retailers understand the importance of developing individualized campaigns based on each customer’s preferences and behaviors. These types of companies make up Silverpop’s largest customer segment, representing about 300 clients.
“Understanding the ROI of our marketing campaigns has always been a black box for us,” said Imran Hassan, director of marketing for Folica. “Now we’re able to measure how much revenue each marketing campaign generates and we can use this data to re-allocate resources for future campaigns.”
These ecommerce-focused solutions are the first in what Silverpop plans to be a collection of industry and interest-specific offerings. Each package will bring together technology and services into a seamless solution that will reflect the particular needs of certain groups of marketers and in order to help them meet their goals more quickly and with less effort.
“A marketer’s world can be very complicated and we look forward to removing some of the barriers to success,” Nussey added. “With these solutions our customers can create more rewarding experiences for every individual they interact with while also having more visibility into their own metrics. This is a clear win-win for the marketer.”
Silverpop (silverpop.com) is a digital marketing software company focused on helping marketers transform the customer experience increasing engagement and driving revenue. Silverpop makes this possible by using customer data and each individual’s behaviors to inform and drive every interaction in real time. Silverpop uniquely enables marketers to automate these highly-personalized interactions at scale. Silverpop’s top-ranked email marketing and marketing automation tools serve the needs of B2C and B2B marketers from a wide range of industries. Silverpop is trusted by more than 5,000 brands around the globe.