Moovweb today announced the expansion of Moovweb Connect, a growing partner program empowering systems integrators, application development firms and design agencies to deliver compelling mobile sites and apps on behalf of their clients. Leveraging the Moovweb platform, certified partners can unify their client's desktop, mobile and apps strategies, accelerate time to market, deliver more compelling mobile experiences that drive real business results and provide a more strategic approach to mobility that "future-proofs" client web strategies. Over 20 partners are now signed up for the program.
The Moovweb Connect program offers certified partner firms specialized training and world-class support on the Moovweb platform, along with joint marketing and sales assistance. Moovweb is now actively working with its partners to bring the power of responsive delivery to more than a dozen specific vertical industries, including travel, banking, insurance, life sciences and healthcare.
“Moovweb’s platform has been an invaluable tool for Fuzz in developing native-mobile and mobile-web hybrid commerce apps,” shares Nathanial Trienens, CEO and Co-founder of Fuzz Productions. “The Moovweb platform gives us great flexibility to cater to our clients' unique objectives by leveraging the powerful transformation engine to create engaging in-app web views with relatively little effort. For both GNC and Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, the hybrid apps we built use the Moovweb platform to inherit the existing business logic, without requiring new APIs or significant backend integration work. This approach seamlessly mixes native navigational components and features such as barcode scanning and native mapping for store/hotel locations with web views for the main content.”
Moovweb's responsive delivery platform unifies traditional desktop, mobile, and app strategies by enabling enterprises to leverage their current web infrastructure -- including existing business logic, assets, and workflows. With Moovweb, front end developers can transform these assets into clean, modern HTML5 experiences for mobile and tablet endpoints, and power apps that run under a wide range of OSs.
“As the global leader in responsive delivery, Moovweb is an exceptional platform for businesses that need to exploit mobile opportunities fast,” said Grant Kemp, Inviqa’s Omni-channel Manager.
“By making it easy to repurpose existing web assets and content, Moovweb eliminates the need to build a mobile site or app from scratch and enables rapid iteration for fast learning. The clients to whom we’ve demonstrated the power of Moovweb have been amazed by its capabilities and speed. As a result we’re currently working on several projects for leading brands using the Moovweb platform.”
Moovweb is honored to welcome 13 additional certified developers to Moovweb Connect
• Aditi’s 'Cloud First' Technology Services company has helped over 150 companies transform and run their business with cloud platforms across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS. Aditi specializes in cloud workloads across IaaS migration, SaaS enablement, Data Orchestration, and Mobile Workloads for product companies, e-‐commerce, media and travel verticals.
• Cognitive Clouds utilizes a mobile first engineering methodology to create smart applications for smart organizations. From enterprise grade cloud applications to remarkable mobile apps, they create intelligent software products.
• Cyber Infrastructure is a pioneer in the IT & BPO industry, and provides IT and BPO services to clients worldwide. They combine their strength in technology, domain knowledge and ISO 9001:2008 quality processes to deliver solutions.
• Fuzz Productions provides comprehensive planning, design, development and maintenance services to a diverse cross section of industries. With over 100 apps in the App Store and Android Marketplace and several million downloads, Fuzz has the breadth and depth of experience to bring your concept to life.
• Happiest Minds Technologies is a next generation IT solutions & services company, enabling organizations to capture the business benefits of emerging technologies of cloud computing, social media, mobility solutions, business intelligence, analytics and unified communications.
• HE:labs makes outstanding web products from the idea to launch. It includes apps, e- commerce, enterprise software, cloud applications and any kind of software for internet.
• Inviqa is UK’s leading open source web development experts helping organizations meet their business and digital goals by delivering high quality web projects using the latest open source technology.
• Jar Creative Experience Design agency based in Toronto, Canada. Since 2001, they have helped organizations create and manage customer value in the digital channel.
• Ness Technologies, a global provider of IT services and solutions with expertise in software engineering, system integration, application development, consulting and more.
• Web Technology Group designs, builds, integrates and manages award-winning web applications. With 18 years experience creating solutions that clients rely on - from business process and collaboration, to data insight and content management.
• While Light Group, a leading provider of business application software and services. • Y Media Labs is a mobile development and design studio, specializing in designing and developing applications on iphone, Android and Blackberry platforms. Clients include Safeway, Genentech, Rave Motion Pictures and Bud Light.
• YCS, a Colombian technology firm committed to providing high quality technology solutions and innovation, specializes in the banking and financial industries.
“Through Moovweb Connect, we’re helping our partners tap into lucrative opportunities to grow their businesses,” stated Jeff Yee, Moovweb’s vice president of channels. “Moovweb gives our partners a dramatically improved, more strategic approach to mobility that has real and immediate business benefit for their clients.”
Moovweb (moovweb.com) is a next generation, cloud-based mobile platform that unifies desktop, mobile and apps strategies with a single methodology known as responsive delivery. The platform empowers organizations to leverage their existing web investments to deliver compelling mobile experiences in a fraction of the time it would take to rewrite their site or create disconnected mobile silos. The result is dramatically faster business results, lower cost of ownership and accelerated business agility. The Moovweb platform is one of the world's busiest, handling more than 1.5 billion mobile requests every month for many of the world's largest mobile sites and apps, including Accenture, Cox Communications, Macy's, 1-800-FLOWERS.com, Sur la Table, Golfsmith, Vitacost, Kroger, Chico's, Sharpie and dozens of others. Moovweb is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York and London.
Moovweb® is a registered trademark of Moov Corporation. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.