PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2014/01/22 - Leading Real Estate Development Company Deploys Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud to Focus on Strategic HR - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Kalpataru Limited, one of India’s leading real estate development conglomerates, recently went live with Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, part of Oracle Cloud.
The company, which already employs 1200 personnel, is looking to ramp up its employee strength in the near future. To support this rapid talent requirement, Kalpataru opted for Oracle HCM Cloud, including Oracle Global Human Resources (HR) Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud to help it hire high volumes of candidates quickly, build talent pools and streamline its recruiting process.
With this deployment, Kalpataru’s HR division has been able to focus on strategic and developmental facets of HR that fulfill employee satisfaction and company goals, with Oracle HCM Cloud managing HR’s transactional aspects at the back end.
Kalpataru’s HR team is now able to track and manage organizational and individual goals to closely align them with the overall talent management process. It is also able to fully automate the performance process to provide executives, managers and employees with valuable and immediate insight to their performance progression and its alignment with organizational objectives.
Kalpataru is already experiencing the following benefits:
• Ease of sourcing and screening candidates, interview management and extending offers;
• Easy access for hiring managers, with candidate summary and ability to track progress during evaluation process, which is accessible even on an iPad;
• Ability to select top talent by leveraging screening and assessment capabilities, coupled with innovative quick filter functionality of the HR solution;
• Accelerated time to hire with new employee offer management and on-boarding. and helping to ensure they are aligned with company initiatives;
• Ability to quickly assign e-Learning courses to employees to help them learn at their own pace and convenience;
• For managers, ability to view and compare their team’s past performance history, compensation history, competencies and talent review grid;
• Quick creation of Individual Development Plans (IDPs) for all employees undergoing specific development interventions;
• Access to real-time and actionable organization charts.
This is the first Oracle HCM Cloud implementation by Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) L&T Infotech, enabling Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud for Kalpataru.
“Our people are the most important asset of our company. We like to take good care of our people and ensure that they have the best available tools to bring out the best in them,” said Bavneesh Gulati, Senior Vice President HR Kalpataru Ltd. “We at Kalpataru have always kept ourselves abreast with technological advancements and believe in accepting the change for the betterment of our people and the company. Oracle has understood our needs well and has catered well to all our needs by providing us what we were exactly looking for.”
“HR intelligence can help drive decisions pertaining to talent management, which is one of the top three focus areas for CEOs. HR leaders must use data to make fact-based decisions about hiring, talent management and succession to drive strategic growth,” said George Varghese, Senior Director Applications, Oracle India. “We are pleased with the results that Kalpataru is enjoying with Oracle Fusion HCM and Taleo solutions and believe that with these solutions, Kalpataru can help and attract top talent to help meet their ongoing business growth.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Joan Touchstone, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5110 - E: jtouchstone[.]blancandotus.com.