PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Booterstown, Co Dublin, Peru, 2014/01/13 - Cusco & Machu Picchu travel authority Best of Cusco, today celebrates one year since its launch as the leading online travel site for Cusco, Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley in Peru.
Best of Cusco is the leading online information source for independent travelers to Cusco, Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley in Peru, providing up to date, impartial and honest information and reviews of all the best food, accommodation, nightlife, shopping and activities the region has to offer.
"Today we’re delighted to be celebrating one year of success since our launch in the online travel marketplace. We are delighted that Best of Cusco is now positioned as the leading online travel information site for up-scale independent travelers planning a trip to the Cusco region.
To celebrate and to say a big thank you to all our readers for their support over the past year, we’re giving away a free travel planning session to a lucky Best of Cusco reader” says Nicola Connolly, Best of Cusco's Marketing Director.
Best of Cusco highlights include:
• Objective, reliable, geo-referenced information on the best tourism providers in the Cusco region (Cusco, Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo andMachu Picchu).
• Free downloadable trip planner to help visitors plan their trip.
• Comprehensive trip planning information including topics like when to travel, what to pack and how to get there.
• Colourful videos showcasing the region’s attractions.
• Booking facility for hotels and travel insurance.
• Innovative advisory service providing customized advice to people planning trips to the Cusco region.
About Best of Cusco:
Bestofcusco.com is made-up of a team of international writers, tourism professionals and online marketing experts who are passionate about all the best things on offer in the region. We love that feeling of discovering the ‘best’ cocktail or the ‘best’ luxury boutique hotel and want to share these great secrets with the world showcasing Cusco and the Sacred Valley as the magical destination we know it to be!