PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2014/01/06 - Expands Global Resources with Advanced Listening and Monitoring for Russian, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese and Korean Languages [NYSE: ORCL] - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
In today’s hyper-connected, global marketplace, social solutions require the ability to listen, engage, publish and learn across multiple regions, languages and cultures. To help organizations meet their social business objectives, Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM), an Oracle Social Cloud business solution, has been extended to support new languages, data sources and capabilities.
Enabling customers to improve social monitoring and management capabilities globally, Oracle announced extended language and data support for Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM).
The Oracle Social Cloud solution now supports 11 languages including Russian, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Korean and Japanese, in addition to English, Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish.
The increased language support gives Oracle SRM and Oracle Social Cloud greater visibility into country-specific social networks, blogs, forums and news sites, and access to more than 700 million messages daily.
With advanced listening and monitoring for the world’s most commonly used languages, Oracle Social Cloud eliminates language barriers and enables organizations to extend their social reach, leading to better social insights and engagement.
Oracle Social Cloud is the industry’s only unified, integrated and global social business solution, providing publishing, workflow, analytics, listening, monitoring and collaboration capabilities in an easy-to-navigate interface. Additionally, Oracle Social integrates with key enterprise applications like marketing, service, sales and commerce.
Oracle’s industry-leading text analysis, powered by Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA), is an advanced technology that cuts through the noise to expose contextual meaning and deliver more accurate, precise and relevant insights. Oracle Social capabilities go well beyond keyword and Boolean to reveal actionable insights like consumer intent, product likes/dislikes, and customer service issues. Oracle offers natural language processing in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Chinese to provide sophisticated sentiment analysis.
Oracle Social also provides UI and publishing in 31 languages, in addition to the expanding advanced listening, sentiment analysis and data sources.
Globalized Support for Better, More Actionable Insights
• Global and Local Language Functionality: Expanded global listening and language capabilities help eliminate location and language barriers for international organizations wanting to improve communication with a multinational customer base.
• Native Language Text Analytics: Oracle’s unique semantic text analysis capabilities enable users to accurately identify relevant messages and filter out irrelevant posts.
• Sentiment Analysis: Sophisticated, reliable sentiment analysis processes content in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Chinese.
• Native Language User Interface and Publishing: To increase ease of use for global organizations, Oracle Social Cloud has a fully translated user interface available in 31 languages.
• Global Dashboard Analytics: World map view allows users to see where conversations are happening globally, and allocate workload accordingly.
• Enhanced and Expanded Custom Indicators: The expanded library of Indicators enables users to access and categorize targeted and specialized messages.
“With millions of conversations happening simultaneously across social channels, global businesses need efficient and effective tools for monitoring their brand, customers, competitors and more,” said Meg Bear, Oracle Social Cloud Group Vice President. “Removing language barriers is key to improving an organization’s social listening, learning and engagement capabilities. The expansion of Oracle Social Cloud to support new languages demonstrates Oracle’s commitment to supporting its growing global user base and helping them deliver better service to their customers across the globe.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.