PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 2013/12/16 - "BISCUE App", a business skills application provided by Shubiki Corporation, Japan, has released new courses entitled "Business Strategy", for smartphones and tablets in 7 languages - Shubiki.co.jp.
Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released the courses entitled "Business Strategy" for its business skills application "BISCUE App" in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The generation called "digital natives" is now close to late 20s, and has become the audience for snack-sized learning (Short-time self-learning on mobile devices) of management skills.
While providing various courses for business skills improvement,"BISCUE" presently focuses on the category of business management.
"Business Strategy" released today is part of them and is designed for the next leaders to easily improve their skills in daily life.
The courses explain the meanings of business strategy, its position in an organization, and points to consider when formulating it. Since they are provided in multilanguages including English, Chinese and Spanish, among others, they can be used as linguistic materials for businesses.
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-Learning libraries "BISCUE LS".
About the courses
• 7 courses:
- Title: "Business Strategy"
- Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
• Table of Contents:
1. Basics on Business Strategy
2. Analysis of Current Situation
3. Strategy Planning and Selection
4. Implementation and Evaluation
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or later.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation (shubiki.co.jp) is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including approximately 650 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning".
The courses are used by diversified users which include individuals, global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.