Moovweb today announced Moovweb Connect, a partner program that empowers systems integrators, application development firms and design agencies to deliver compelling mobile sites and apps on behalf of their clients. Leveraging the Moovweb platform, certified partners can unify their client’s desktop, mobile and apps strategies, accelerate time to market, deliver more compelling mobile experiences that drive real business results and provide a more strategic approach to mobility that “future-proofs” client web strategies. More than a dozen partners are now signed up for the program.
The Moovweb Connect program offers certified partner firms specialized training and worldclass support on the Moovweb platform, along with joint marketing and sales assistance. Moovweb is now actively working with its partners to bring the power of responsive delivery to more than a dozen specific vertical industries, including travel, banking, insurance, life sciences and healthcare.
“Moovweb is the global leader in responsive delivery,” said Jags Krishnamurthy, chief operating officer from Object Edge, a certified Moovweb partner. “By partnering with Moovweb, we now have a stronger, more strategic approach to bring to our clients that unifies their desktop, mobile and apps investments.”
Moovweb’s responsive delivery platform unifies traditional desktop, mobile, and app strategies by enabling enterprises to leverage their current web infrastructure -- including existing business logic, assets, and workflows. With Moovweb, front end developers can transform these assets into clean, modern HTML5 experiences for mobile and tablet endpoints, and power apps that run under a wide range of OSs.
"The Moovweb platform offers an enormous opportunity for companies and their implementation partners to bring a streamlined, strategic approach to mobility,” stated Jeff Yee, Moovweb’s vice president of channels. “Moovweb Connect offers a real competitive advantage to implementation partners that want to bring a fresh, strategic approach to mobility to their clients.”
Selected as premier global leaders in enterprise mobility, Moovweb is honored to announce its initial group of 7 certified developers.
• TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) offers a consulting-led integrated portfolio of IT and ITenabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
• Cognizant, a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
• Object Edge transforms businesses with innovative e-commerce implementations that consider all relevant factors the specific niche, target clientele, brand image, product positioning and overall growth strategy, among others so their clients can take a quantum leap forward in terms of growth, sales and market share.
• Sonata Software, an IT consulting and software services company headquartered in Bangalore, India, and delivering transformational IT solutions through customer specific centers of excellence. Sonata serves software product companies, and enterprises in the travel, manufacturing, retail and distribution verticals across the globe. Its key service lines include business intelligence and analytics, application development management, mobility, cloud, social media, testing, enterprise services (ERP and CRM), and infrastructure management services.
• Warp 9 Inc., a premier provider of e-commerce services for midsize online sellers. The Warp 9 Total Commerce Platform (TCP) is a cloud based, state-of-the-art e-commerce platform that provides online sellers with the highest level of functionality, performance and ease of use in the industry.
• Bellmobi empowers brands and agencies to deliver a seamless and elegant customer experience that spans the journey across devices; from desktop to mobile, tablet, second screen, and other emerging customer touchpoints.
• 64labs is a highly experienced team of mobile implementation partners, with developers, designers and project managers battle hardened by more than 30 highprofile mobile implementations in the past two years all aided by a finely tuned agile process that delivers high-quality projects at a great price and in record time.
"We see real competitive advantage in leveraging the Moovweb responsive delivery platform," stated Andrew Van Noy, CEO and founder of Warp 9. "We’ve already successfully delivered mobile experiences using Moovweb for such high profile brands as Sundance Catalog and Living Direct. No other platform on the market today offers us the strategic advantages of unification and leverage like Moovweb."
Moovweb is adding system integrators, web development firms and technology-enabled agencies to its partner program.
Moovweb (moovweb.com) is a next generation, cloud-based mobile platform that unifies desktop, mobile and apps strategies with a single methodology known as responsive delivery. The platform empowers organizations to leverage their existing web investments to deliver compelling mobile experiences in a fraction of the time it would take to rewrite their site or create disconnected mobile silos. The result is dramatically faster business results, lower cost of ownership and accelerated business agility. The Moovweb platform is one of the world's busiest, handling more than 1.5 billion mobile requests every month for many of the world's largest mobile sites and apps, including Accenture, Cox Communications, Macy's, 1-800FLOWERS.com, Sur la Table, Golfsmith, Vitacost, Kroger, Chico's, Sharpie and dozens of others. Moovweb is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York and London.
Moovweb® is a registered trademark of Moov Corporation. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.