Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, announced its Q3 2013 results today.
Among the top quarter highlights, Confirmit doubled its mobile app responses compared to the corresponding quarter in 2012, to 5.2 million. In addition, Confirmit Mobile was honored with a TMC Labs Innovation Award recognizing Confirmit’s role in driving the market for mobile-based feedback and research solutions.
Confirmit’s continued success in this quarter epitomizes an impressive year, which has been fuelled by significant growth in both the Voice of the Customer and Market Research segments, and by continued customer acquisition across the world. The exceptional growth in multi-year contracts demonstrates the company’s position as the partner of choice for businesses building industry-leading customer experience and Market Research programs.
Simon Tilling, VP Operations, Think Finance, explains “We’re determined to support our recently launched short term lending company, Sunny, with a strategic VoC programme, and our recent investment in Confirmit will be core to this initiative. We are fully committed to responsible lending and helping our customers to make good choices and are confident that the ability to listen and learn from our customers’ experiences will enable us to offer a real alternative to other products on the market. We believe that this customer experience management programme, underpinned by Confirmit, will be a key differentiator for us going forward.”
Additional quarter highlights include:
• Solid double-digit revenue growth.
• 130 percent growth in multi-year contracts for the year to date, with a 50% increase for Q3 alone.
• Expansion across all of the company’s key markets, with new customers Viewstap, NewCogs, ENGAGE, Leasplan Corporation N.V., Iron Mountain UK Ltd, Peer1 Hosting, and Donvand joining a client roster that includes CareFusion, Cross-Tab, Deltek, First Transit, Infor, JTN Research, Philadelphia Insurance, Nielsen, SimplexGrinnell, a Tyco International company, Travel Guard, and Wind River.
• 5.2 million mobile app survey responses in the quarter, with over 12m such responses for the year to date.
• Continuing expansion in Europe, including a move to prestigious London landmark offices to support EMEA growth.
• 100 percent data collection uptime on the Confirmit Horizons platform.
• AAA rating from Dun & Bradstreet for the fifth consecutive year.
• Winning the TMC Labs Innovation Award for the second consecutive year.
“Our continued growth and development of new customer relationships worldwide have made this another successful quarter for Confirmit,” said Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO. “With the end of 2013 approaching, our team is ready to close out the most successful year in our history with more positive results as we look to 2014.”