PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Arlington Heights, IL, United States, 2013/10/31 - Intertek's training seminar, to be hosted in Houston, TX, is designed to help clients navigate the complexities of product certification for North American and global markets - Intertek.com. LSE: ITRK
Intertek, a leading provider of quality and safety solutions to industries worldwide, is hosting a full-day seminar in Houston, TX, on November 13, 2013. Sessions are designed around the key issues identified by companies manufacturing products for the Oil & Gas industry and other Hazardous Locations, with additional sessions to address compliance with the Machinery Directive and CE marking for Industrial Equipment manufacturers.
Scheduled Topics Include:
• Certifications 101: Practical Applications of Standards, Directives & Schemes;
• North American Divisions and Zones;
• ATEX Directive and IECEx Scheme;
• The Machinery Directive and CE Marking;
• U.S. Coast Guard Rule Change Implications for the Gulf;
• CompEx & What it Means for Manufacturers;
• Tips for Manufacturers on How to Talk to Customers about Hazardous Locations.
• Meet & greet with Intertek engineers & experts
Date: November 13, 2013
Time: 8:30 am. 5 pm. (Includes complimentary lunch)
Venue: Sullivan’s Steakhouse, 4608 Westheimer Rd., Houston, TX 77027
Intertek (intertek.com) is the leading quality solutions provider to industries worldwide. From auditing and inspection, to testing, training, advisory, quality assurance and certification, Intertek adds value to customers’ products, processes and assets. With a network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 36,000 people in more than 100 countries, Intertek supports companies’ success in a global marketplace. Intertek helps its customers to meet end users’ expectations for safety, sustainability, performance, integrity and desirability in virtually any market worldwide.