Frost & Sullivan presented accolades to twenty-four industry leaders and innovators during last Thursday's 2013 Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet at the Westin Paris-Vendôme.
The ceremony saw pioneers and innovators from a diverse range of markets lauded for superlative accomplishments in a broad spectrum of categories, such as Customer Service Leadership, Product Line Strategy Leadership, New Product Innovation Leadership, Technology Innovation and Customer Value Leadership.
Addressing the multifarious audience composed of C-level executives representing the domains of building technology, energy, telecoms, industrial automation, healthcare, chemical and automotive, Jan E Kristiansen, Partner and Global Head of Growth Consulting at Frost & Sullivan, noted: "It is with great pride that we are bestowing these awards on an elite group of companies that truly exemplify the spirit of innovation by demonstrating best practices in their respective fields."
"We are celebrating tonight world-class companies that have sought to innovate, differentiate, delight customers and motivate staff, while producing fabulous products and services," Mr Kristiansen continued.
Representing a core part of Frost & Sullivan's proposition, these prestigious accolades are underpinned by the company's proven research methodology.
The following award recipients were honoured during the night's black-tie ceremony.
• Landis+Gyr AG - 2013 Global Advanced Meter Infrastructure Company of the Year Award
• Riello UPS (RPS S.p.A) - 2013 Global UPS Product Leadership Award
• AMX 2013 European Building Automation Systems Growth Leadership Award
• Siemens Building Technologies- 2013 European Building Automation Systems Market Leadership Award
• Orange - 2013 African Telecommunications Company of the Year Award
• Interoute - 2013 European Infrastructure-as-a-Service New Product Innovation Award
• BAE Systems Detica -2013 European Managed Cybersecurity Services Customer Value Leadership Award
• Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise - 2013 European Visual Collaboration Customer Value Leadership Award
• Interactive Intelligence - 2013 EMEA Contact Centre Systems Company of the Year Award
• Orange Healthcare - 2013 European M2M in Healthcare Customer Value Leadership Award
• Ostendum - 2013 European Lab-on-a-Chip Nanodevices Technology Innovation Leadership Award
• Cambridge Nanotherm Ltd. - 2013 European Thermal Management Solutions for LED Lighting Technology Innovation Award
• JOT Automation - 2013 Global Production Automation Testing Customer Value Enhancement Award
• RS Components - 2013 European Distribution of General Purpose Test Equipment Customer Service Leadership Award
• Shimmer - 2013 European Wireless Sensors Product Leadership Award
• TATAA Biocenter - 2013 European Gene Expression Profiling Services Customer Value Leadership Award
• GHX - 2013 Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Solutions Company of the Year Award
• Virtusa Corporation - 2013 Global System Integration for Customer Experience Management in Healthcare Customer Value Leadership Award
• IBR Ltd. - 2013 European Nutricosmetics Ingredients New Product Innovation Award
• Mondi - 2013 Global Natural Fibre Composites New Product Innovation Leadership Award
• BASF SE - 2013 European Resins for Protective and Marine Coatings Product Line Strategy Leadership Award
• RadiciGroup Plastics - 2013 European Polyamides Product Line Strategy Leadership Award
• Rousselot - 2013 Global Collagen Peptides Product Line Strategy Award
• Symphony Teleca Corporation - 2013 North American Automotive Vehicle Relationship Management Enabling Technology Leadership Award
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion | Join Us: Join our community | Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing" | Register: Gain access to visionary innovation.