PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Shawnee, KS, United States, 2013/10/18 - Advanced Search Capabilities Further Enhance Jive Platform; App will be showcased at JiveWorld13 [NYSE: LXK] - JiveSoftware.com / PerceptiveSoftware.com. NYSE: LXK
• Perceptive Software, creator of process and content management products and solutions, today announced that the company’s Perceptive Search technology is now available as an integrated application within the Jive platform available through the Jive Apps Market.
• Perceptive Software will present at JiveWorld13, taking place October 22-24 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• The Perceptive Enterprise Search App provides companies using Jive with a powerful enterprise search tool to eliminate information silos and aggregate content across multiple repositories, including SharePoint, ECM solutions, traditional file shares, legacy Lotus Notes databases, and others. The app is fully functional right out of the box, readily indexing and giving users access to content across multiple repositories and scaling to accommodate spikes in volume.
• The app empowers users to explore data relationships through analytical, reporting and visualization features, giving businesses more opportunity to identify trends and drive value from their content. Such value may be realized in the form of more efficient product development, customer service, marketing and more.
• The Jive Apps Market allows users to customize their Jive experience. By adopting apps such as the Perceptive Enterprise Search App, businesses can tailor their platform to best accommodate the diverse needs and challenges facing employees locally, nationally and globally.
“The Perceptive Search App offers Jive users enhanced capabilities for accessing the precise data they need, be it located within structured or unstructured content, without spending valuable time and labor on categorizing and indexing critical business data,” said Brian Anderson, chief technology officer for Perceptive Software. “We use Jive with Perceptive Search for our own employee communications platform, and have seen firsthand the benefits in terms of putting resources in the hands that need them, fostering collaboration and keeping employees worldwide informed as our company continues to evolve through acquisition and organic growth. We spend less time seeking information and more time putting it to good use.”
About Perceptive Software
Lexmark’s Perceptive Software (perceptivesoftware.com) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people who need it most.