PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Sydney, Australia, 2013/10/16 - Kentico Software, a leader in customer experience management, today announced the kick-off of Kentico Connection Australia in Sydney on November 11-12 - Kentico.com.
Kentico Connection Australia is a two-day conference for developers, marketers, and others looking to derive maximum value and return from their marketing efforts. The show’s tracks combine to deliver top-notch sessions on up-to-theminute trends, industry insights, and partner case studies that demonstrate the level of sophistication made possible by the right combination of marketing tools, creativity and expertise:
• Technical Track: Kentico-led informative technical sessions, as well as insights into the powerful digital marketing tools available to create sophisticated marketing programs.
• Partner Track: An entire day of case studies on and best practices for solving real world challenges.
• New Marketing Track: An intensive and content-rich program for marketing professionals interested in staying ahead of the game. Learn the secrets of digital marketing with the latest knowledge and best practices from a host of industry experts.
“Digital marketing is about more than just technology,” said Petr Palas, founder and CEO of Kentico Software. “It’s also about creativity and know-how. This year’s Kentico Connection Australia conference promises to be the best yet, with a new Marketing Track featuring insight from some of the most experienced and cutting-edge professionals in the business.”
The new Marketing Track sessions focus on a variety of marketing disciplines and channels, including:
• Branding: Content is the New Advertising by Jason Davey, Bullseye
• The role of brand journalism by Scott Pettet, Lewis PR
• Social Media: The rise of social photography and what changes when your customers are communicating in images instead of words by Alan Jones, The New Agency
• Mobile: Reach vs Reach-To App or Not to App by Jeff Willinger, Rightpoint
Kentico Connection Australia is part of Kentico’s annual Connection Series. To register and for more information on the Kentico Connection conference, please visit connection.kentico.com/.
About Kentico CMS
Kentico CMS is an enterprise Web Content Management System and Customer Experience Management solution that provides a complete set of features for building websites, intranets, community sites and e-commerce solutions on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform, on-premise or in the Cloud. It supports mobile websites, SEO, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multisite management, and comes out of the box with 70 ready-to-use modules, 400 configurable web parts, and source code available by request.
About Kentico Software
Kentico (kentico.com) provides an affordable, award-winning integrated marketing solution that’s easy to use but also highly customizable for powerful real-time customer-centric marketing across multiple channels, on-premise or in the Cloud. Founded in 2004, Kentico is headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, and Australia. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with 1,200 digital agency partners, Kentico powers more than 16,000 websites in 90 countries. Customers include Bacardi; Great British Chefs; Gibson; Mazda; Microsoft; Mighty River Power; Run and Become; Sony; Vodafone.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.