PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/02/02 - Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors, has now added a new report called “Middle East and Africa Broadband Sector Analysis (2007)”.
RNCOS' report "Middle East and Africa Broadband Sector Analysis (2007)" provides extensive research and objective analysis of the Broadband Market in the Middle East and Africa. This report has been written to help clients in analyzing the opportunities critical to the growth of the Broadband market in Middle East and Africa. Detailed data and analysis will help investors to comprehend the rapidly changing dynamics of the Broadband industry.
• The Broadband market across the world is seeing unprecedented growth. Quarterly growth rates in the number of Broadband market across the world in Q1 2005, Q2 2005 and Q3 2005 were 8.65%, 7.33% and 8.43% respectively
• On a worldwide level some of the countries, which are showing high growth are India, Morocco, Greece, Romania, Croatia, Vietnam, and Turkey etc
• Middle East and Africa constitute 2 % of the total worldwide broadband Market followed by Eastern Europe at 3%. Middle East and Africa is the fastest growing regions of the world growing by 89.1% between Q1 2005 and Q1 2006
• Digital Subscriber lines or DSL is the dominant technology in the Middle East and the African region with a subscriber base of 3.45 Million in 2005
• The VSAT market holds great potential in rural and underdeveloped areas wherever there is lack of adequate infrastructure like copper lines for Broadband access
• Some of the countries in the Middle East and Africa region showing high growth are Turkey, Israel, Morocco, South Africa, Egypt, Kenya and others
1. Analyst View
2. Market Overview
3. Industry Overview
4. Industry Performance
5. Key Industry Drivers
6. Opportunities and Challenges
7. Future Outlook, 2010
8. Recent News and Developments
9. Key Players
Report Buyer Product ID: RCS00111
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 4,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.