AvePoint, the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced the availability of AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, designed to allow sales and management teams to better view, adjust, and forecast customer opportunities. The company also updated its AvePoint Productivity Suite, optimizing user productivity and customer data management for organizations utilizing Dynamics CRM.
AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise displays an aggregated view of all CRM opportunities managed by an individual sales person, or by an entire team, providing simplified CRM sales management on the go. The interactive user experience allows sales teams to adjust expected close dates and opportunity probability, and forecast for coming months or quarters all with customized views based on organization-specific definitions of probability and sales hierarchy.
AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise allows organizations to enhance management insight and reporting, improve CRM user productivity, optimize account management, and view and manage CRM opportunities on the go. Other key features include:
- Detail View Present record details by drilling into opportunities, such as included line items, expected close dates, and opportunity probability, as well as any custom fields to support unique business requirements
- Forecast Dynamically show total opportunity amount, as well as weighted amount based on opportunity probability in a selected, sliding time range
- Preview Mode Allow sales teams to explore “what if” scenarios, adjusting various opportunity close dates and probabilities to view the effect on sales forecasts without skewing the actual details
- Summary Generate a chart to view total opportunity amounts per month of the current calendar year, or per owner to quickly understand opportunity distribution and monthly forecast
AvePoint Productivity Suite for Microsoft Dynamics CRM improves user productivity, eases customer interactions, and helps organizations collaborate with confidence while growing revenue and enhancing Dynamics CRM management. Key features include:
- Improve CRM asset classification, analysis, and insight with metadata tagging, metadata-based search, and reporting on tag utilization across entity sets. Use out-of-the-box or custom terms to tag Dynamics CRM entity records for easy classification and search, and report on tagged data to improve CRM data analysis
- Enhance in-bound customer service and contact center support by empowering users with robust search across all CRM assets, including support tickets, licenses, and customer contacts
- Ensure data quality by restoring altered or deleted business-critical account information to a previous point in time in order to undo unintended or malicious changes
- Increase user productivity and management insight into customer relationships with automated logging of phone, Skype, or Microsoft Lync call activity
“More and more organizations are adopting software platforms like Microsoft Dynamics CRM so that they can gain a 360-degree view of their customers in order to grow and nurture the customer relationship,” said Dmitry Kagansky, Vice President, Enterprise Applications, Mobility, AvePoint. “AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise, along with AvePoint Timeline and AvePoint Productivity Suite, provide sales and management teams with the CRM data they need, where they need it, while helping to ensure all of their customers’ business requirements are met.”
AvePoint has helped more than 10,000 organizations across 88 countries collaborate with confidence since its founding in 2001. With robust protection, management, compliance, reporting, and migration capabilities, as well as true, global 24/7 live support, AvePoint is the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms.
AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise is generally available today, Tuesday, October 8. For more information on AvePoint Pipeline Enterprise, or any of AvePoint’s other Microsoft Dynamics CRM offerings, please visit the AvePoint website
AvePoint (avepoint.com) is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms. AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies meet their specific business objectives by enabling collaboration with confidence. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.