PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Jacksonville, FL, United States, 2013/10/09 - In an ever-evolving industry, financial institutions are constantly challenged to pivot and reshape themselves with the market - FISglobal.com. NYSE: FIS
• The inaugural issue of FIS’ InMotion digital magazine is available today.
• FIS InMotion reflects an industry in continuous motion and offers thought leadership and industry research to help clients keep pace, retain customers and remain profitable.
• Each issue has a unique theme and covers key marketplace trends around that theme, including spotlights on luminaries in the industry, innovations and risk management.
FIS™, the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, leads the industry in change, and its newest offering can help institutions keep pace.
FIS InMotion™, FIS’ new digital magazine, which launches today, reflects an industry in continuous motion and offers readers an insightful and relevant look at current issues and new trends impacting the industry through case stories, research and luminary insights to help executives stay up to speed, improve customer experience and identify new sources of profitability.
Each issue of InMotion will have a unique theme. The inaugural theme - “Banking Everywhere” - identifies the reality that mass mobilization, combined with rich data and personalization, is rapidly changing the banking paradigm. Thought-provoking content explores this theme through engaging, interactive formats that include:
• Institution spotlights - highlighting banks and credit unions that have successfully addressed some of today’s toughest market challenges to grow their customer base or increase profitability;
• Innovation spotlights - showcasing FIS solutions that support these institutions;
• Risk spotlights - emphasizing market challenges and solutions for addressing them in ways that are personalized and protected.
“Clients need their strategic partners to provide insight into new business models, the latest technology innovations, consumer and business preferences, regulatory requirements and more,” said Ellyn Raftery, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, FIS. “InMotion reflects FIS’ commitment to supporting an industry that’s in continuous motion and its depth of expertise that’s helping clients to navigate the new market paradigm. As the largest FinTech provider within the financial services industry, we want to share our unique insights and our clients’ experiences to help institutions of all sizes understand the market drivers and envision the positive possibilities of this change.”
InMotion’s compelling features include video and social media content. It will be available via mobile, tablet or computer device.
FIS (fisglobal.com) is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 35,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 434 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
For More Information:
Mary Waggoner, Senior Vice President
FIS Investor Relations
P: +1.904.438.6282 - E: mary.waggoner[.]fisglobal.com.