NAKIVO Inc., #1 VM data protection software provider, today announced another record quarter of growth since launching NAKIVO Backup & Replication in 2012. As the youngest company to be named an "Emerging Vendor 2013" by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for customers to backup and replicate their VMware infrastructure more reliably, efficiently, and cost effectively. In Q3 2013, NAKIVO has achieved the following:
• More than doubled revenue since a strong Q2 2013, demonstrating rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the VM backup and replication market for cloud service providers and SMBs.
• Expanded beyond the North America with more than 74% of its new customers in Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
• Won customers for the first time in Cyprus, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, and Sweden.
• Increased its number of customers in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United Sates.
• Increased its Partner Program! to 261 resellers across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, Middle-East, and Asia.
• Further expanded into the Turkish market the by adding E-Data Technology as a NAKIVO authorized distributor.
• Continued expansion into the Swiss market by adding Alltron as a NAKIVO authorized distributor.
• Introduced Cloud Provider Program with per-VM Licensing to enable Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), Replication-as-a-Service (RaaS), and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) for Managed Services, Cloud, and Hosting Providers.
• Added 12 companies to its Cloud Provider Program.
• Enabled RvO - a leading cloud services provider in Europe - to reduce its VM Backup-as-a-Service costs by 40%.
• Helped Host Ventura - a Cloud Provider in Bulgaria - to reduce client ESXi backup time by 30%.
• Released v3.2 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication featuring vCloud Director Support, network acceleration, along with support for RHEL and SLES Linux.
• Released NAKIVO Backup & Replication v3.5 featuring staged replication and repository mapping for the reuse of backups and replicas.
• Updated the Free edition in v3.5 of NAKIVO Backup & Replication to enable archiving to cloud.
• Announced v4.0 coming in Q4 with Multi-tenancy, self-service and Exchange Object Level Recovery.
“Cloud service providers helped to accelerate our growth in Q3, building upon the strong success of our distributors and resellers worldwide,” said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "We are pleased with the unprecedented demand for NAKIVO by Cloud Service Providers and SMB customers worldwide who have recognized the tremendous value and benefits delivered by NAKIVO Backup & Replication in their VMware environments.”
“In the past, we worked with another VM backup solution, but it required us to spend about 30 hours per month to manage and maintain the system and did not support vCloud Director," said Primoz Lah, CTO at RvO. “We evaluated the other leading third party VMware backup solution on the market, and selected NAKIVO Backup & Replication due to its low maintenance, high reliability, performance and superior customer usability."
"Our previous VMware backup and replication product was inefficient and consumed both our time and our customers’ time," said Tom Arentsen, a VMware Certified Design Expert and the IT Director at Host Ventura. "In our evaluation, NAKIVO Backup & Replication came out on top with the highest VM backup performance and job completion reliability, while providing a much more intuitive user interface and! all this at a lower overall price point."
• Overview: nakivo.com/product.htm
• Datasheet: nakivo.com/Resources/NBR-DS.pdf
• Success Stories: nakivo.com/customer_successes.htm
• Trial Download: nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.htm
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, NAKIVO is a privately-held company that develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments with live applications & databases, including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle. NAKIVO provides the most intuitive, fast, and affordable VM backup and replication solution enabling SMBs to protect, encrypt, compress and deduplicate data both onsite with local storage and offsite with public clouds. NAKIVO is focused on customer feedback and innovation to deliver the most advanced technology! for reducing customer VM recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO), while also delivering the most cost effective VM backup to cloud solution with support for leading storage cloud providers including Amazon and Dropbox.
Tags: VM Backup | Business Continuity | Cloud Backup | Data Protection | Disaster Recovery | Deduplication | NAKIVO | VM Replication | Recovery
NAKIVO and NAKIVO Transporter are trademarks or registered trademarks of NAKIVO, Inc. VMware, VMware vSphere and VMware Ready are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other trade names or words used in this document are the properties of their respective owners.