PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Cobham, Surrey, United Kingdom, 2013/10/03 - Hexagon Metrology can look back over a successful EMO trade fair in Hanover - HexagonMetrology.com. Nordic Exchange: HEXA B
For the first time at EMO, the company’s subsidiaries TESA (hand-held tools and manual machines) and m&h (probe systems for machine tools) presented new products, taking on board Hexagon Metrology’s corporate image and logo that has been adopted since its rebrand last year.
To continue giving its customers’ interests the highest priority, Hexagon Metrology has decided to exhibit its individual product groups independently in the relevant product environment. This makes sales discussions with customers easier and means that visitors do not have search the entire exhibition for the product that interests them, but can find it in the usual area:
• m&h in the precision tools and machine tool equipment section;
• TESA in the workshop measuring devices area.
The new approach was endorsed by the positive response from visitors.
This method of presenting the group’s products also reinforces the strategy that individual parts of the group should continue to focus on the needs and wishes of their customer base. The launch of new and innovative products by m&h and TESA was an impressive demonstration of this approach.
TESA’s exhibits included:
• the new MICRO-HITE 3D DUAL measurement machine which can be used for both manual and automatic measuring;
• the new TWIN-CAL IP67 calliper with IP67-compliant, fully integrated and protected electronics;
• the combination of a robot arm and the TESA-SCAN25 with an integrated rotary axis.
m&h presented the following products:
• the smallest touch probe in the world with infrared data transmission;
• the first touch probe system for twin-spindle machines with simultaneous measurement on both spindles and only one receiver;
• a touch probe with a TESA measuring element for high-precision probing of sensitive workpieces;
• a new version of the PC DMIS NC Gage software for easy measurement, including on machines with Japanese controls.
The new products are a demonstration of both the successful, independent development of the group’s subsidiaries and the close cooperation between the different areas of the group, together with their use of each other’s products and experience. The focus is on meeting customers’ requirements and the goal is to make customers’ day-to-day work easier.
About Hexagon Metrology
Hexagon Metrology (hexagonmetrology.com) offers a comprehensive range of products and services for all industrial metrology applications in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, energy and medical. We support our customers with actionable measurement information along the complete life cycle of a product from development and design to production, assembly and final inspection.
With more than 20 production facilities and 70 Precision Centers for service and demonstrations, and a network of over 100 distribution partners on five continents, we empower our customers to fully control their manufacturing processes, enhancing the quality of products and increasing efficiency in manufacturing plants around the world.
Hexagon Metrology is part of Hexagon (hexagon.com). Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data.
Americas: Bill Fetter, Director of Marketing and Communications
P: +1 847 931-0100 x5234 - E: press.us[.]hexagonmetrology.com.
Asia Pacific: Shruti Khanna, Lead Consultant - Marketing Communications
P: +91 99636 86763 - E: shruti.khanna[.]hexagonmetrology.com.
China: Lu Liao, Marketing Manager
P: +86 532 8089 5236 - E: lu.liao[.]hexagonmetrology.com.