AccessData, a pioneer of digital investigations and litigation support solutions, announces the company will be promoting awareness of legal technology issues by speaking at a number of upcoming legal industry events across the nation and virtually.
Events at which AccessData speakers will present this fall include:
• September 12 EDRM Webinar New Ways of Seeing: Visual Analytics Comes of Age in E-Discovery
• September 18 Above the Law Networking Event Whistleblower Litigation in the Era of Snowden and Wikileaks, New York, NY
• September 26 Virtual LegalTech Law Firm Security: Minding the Gaps
• October 6-8 Consero Litigation Forum Creating Efficiency at the Intersection of E-Discovery, Enterprise Investigations and Cyber Security, Montgomery, TX
• October 18 Above the Law Networking Event, SCOTUS Docket Review, Washington, D.C.
• October 24 EDRM Webinar Data! Data! Data! Tracing the Disappearing Lines between Security, Governance and Discovery
• October 29 AccessData Webinar Introducing Summation 5.0
• November 19 EDRM Webinar Focus on Focus: Practical Lessons in Filtering Down to the Bits that Matter in E-Discovery
Additionally, the company recently attended ILTA 2013, the renowned legal technology conference, where it showcased flagship e-discovery platforms Summation 5.0 and AD eDiscovery 5.0. Vice President of Mobile Forensics Lee Reiber also presented an ILTA conference track on mobile device e-discovery at the show.
“As an organization, AccessData continues to build a tremendous amount of expertise and recognizes the value in raising awareness within the legal community regarding legal technology trends,” stated Devin Krugly, vice president of marketing and business development for AccessData. “This year, we’ve focused on thought leadership surrounding mobile e-discovery, law firm security and e-discovery’s intersection with enterprise investigation and even cyber-security because these business problems are crucial for modern legal teams and law firms to be actively engaged in versus simply being aware. Our intent is to leverage our expertise to educate the marketplace and further our momentum as trusted advisors for all types of legal practitioners.”
AccessData Group (accessdata.com) has pioneered digital investigations and litigation support for more than 25 years and is the maker of FTK®, MPE+™, SilentRunner, Summation and the CIRT security framework. Over that time, the company has grown to provide a family of stand-alone and enterprise-class solutions that enable digital investigations of any kind, including computer forensics, mobile forensics, incident response, e-discovery, legal review and information assurance. 130,000 users in law enforcement, government agencies, corporations and law firms around the world rely on AccessData software solutions and its premier digital investigations and hosted review services. AccessData Group is also a leading provider of digital forensics and litigation support training and certification.