AvePoint, the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced it will host the Enterprise Collaboration Conference, Wednesday, October 16, at the Wild Gallery. This first-of-its-kind event in the Benelux region provides a terrific opportunity to network with partners, customers, prospects and the foremost thought leaders in the enterprise collaboration community.
The Enterprise Collaboration Conference will feature a variety of education sessions on topics covering infrastructure management, compliance, governance, social, and bring your own device (BYOD). Speakers include experts from AvePoint, Avanade, Devoteam, HP, and Microsoft.
Some of the sessions include:
• Opening Keynote: Collaborate with Confidence Nick Goudy, Chief Operating Officer, AvePoint EMEA Collaboration across borders is fundamental to business success. The ability to work closely with customers to create strong advocates and direct future vision has led to some of the most groundbreaking innovations in our market. With that comes great responsibility to protect the information flowing through enterprises from data leaks and privacy breaches. Learn how to smash barriers to productivity and unlock the next wave of innovation from your most important asset your employees.
• Unlocking the Value of Social Carole Dohan, Marketing Manager, Unified Communications, Microsoft In a world where the pace of innovation will continue to accelerate, it’s more important than ever for companies to be more nimble and agile. With the Social Workplace, your organisation will transform the way it works together, and will engage, collaborate, and innovate in new ways that everyone touches. Is your company ready to unlock the value of social?
BYOD/Governance in the Field Jonathan Orroi, Microsoft SharePoint Consultant, HP Bring your own device is a hot topic in today’s age of consumerisation. IT is currently reacting but needs to deal with security and manageability concerns. This session will show you how to address concerns and how SharePoint can be part of the solution.
• Boost Enterprise Collaboration with Social & Search Arnold De Ploey, Managing Consultant EIM & UC, Devoteam Enterprise collaboration comes in different flavours, many of them involving today’s hypes: social, mobility, search & big data, and cloud. This presentation will reflect on how recent evolutions could answer your needs and map them on Microsoft’s roadmap and the capabilities of SharePoint, Yammer, Lync, and Office.
• Best Practices to Expose Your Content to the Internet Matthieu Lambert, Information Management & Collaboration Belgium Service Line Lead, Avanade This session will share best practices to publish your content over the Internet. With several features such as Design Manager with multi-device support, the Catalogs or the SEO optimiser, it is now possible to build an enterprise website following the market standards for 2013.
• Designing a Compliant Architecture Ralph O’Brien, Compliance Solutions Specialist, AvePoint, and Mary Leigh Mackie, Vice President of Product Marketing, AvePoint This session will review best practices for designing and implementing a compliant, well-managed and governed SharePoint deployment. It will review deployment opportunities for hosting your SharePoint infrastructure and best practices for migrating your enterprise content to the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint.
“The Benelux region has seen an increase in demand for enterprise collaboration platforms and solutions, as organisations continue to look for improved ways to do business and boost productivity,” said Tom Lin, CEO, AvePoint EMEA. “Due to the increasing business use of these platforms, it only makes sense to have a dedicated enterprise collaboration conference in the region so that the people here utilising the solutions can learn first-hand how they can collaborate with confidence.”
AvePoint has helped more than 10,000 organisations across 88 countries achieve SharePoint success since its founding in 2001. With robust protection, management, compliance, reporting, and migration capabilities, as well as true, global 24/7 live support, AvePoint is the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions that enable organisations to collaborate with confidence.
The Enterprise Collaboration Conference is a free event, hosted by AvePoint and sponsored by Avanade, Devoteam, and K2. Those interested in attending can register by visiting the event website.
AvePoint (avepoint.com) is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms. AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies meet their specific business objectives by enabling collaboration with confidence. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.