• The Big “I” Names DocuSign its Official Electronic Signature Partner for its 250,000+ Members;
• 11 of Top 15 U.S. Insurance Carriers Use DocuSign to Increase Speed to Revenue, Reduce Costs & Delight Clients.
The Big “I” has endorsed DocuSign as the official eSignature platform for its more than 250,000 members.
"The Big ‘I’ partners with leading, innovative solution providers, like DocuSign to bring proven, valuable technology to our community and help our members be more successful," said Bob Rusbuldt, Big “I” president and CEO. "As the most widely used eSignature solution in the insurance industry, DocuSign delivers real value to agents and brokers by creating a better client experience while reducing E&O exposure, cutting costs, and accelerating speed to revenue.”
“With 11 of the top 15 U.S. insurance carriers already customers, more insurance companies and agents are DocuSigning to keep business digital from start to finish,” said Keith Krach, chairman and CEO, DocuSign. “We’re proud to partner with the Big ‘I’ to bring a faster, more convenient, and secure way to transact business to IIABA members with DocuSign.”
In addition to eleven of the fifteen top U.S. insurance carriers, the following leading insurance organizations have standardized on DocuSign’s eSignature transaction management platform: AON, Arthur J. Gallagher, Auto Insurance Specialists (AIS), Banner Life, Brown & Brown, Fidelity National Title, RPS First Premium, Great American Insurance Group, Hallmark, Hyland Group, Kansas City Life, Pacific Life, Pinney Insurance, RightSure Insurance Group, Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (SBLI), SAIF, Sentry Insurance, Solace Insurance, Starr Companies, The Hanover, Transamerica, and United Automobile Insurance Services.
DocuSign helps insurance companies and IIABA members:
• Delight clients Clients get an easier, faster, more convenient way to interact with their agent or broker. Clients can complete documents online in minutes anytime, anywhere, from any Internet-connected device.
• Increase speed to revenue DocuSign eliminates NIGO (‘Not In Good Order’) documents by guiding applicants through the signing process so no fields, initials, or signatures are ever missed accelerating speed to revenue with more applications closed faster.
• Reduce costs DocuSign eliminates the costs of printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents for signature, as well as staff time to track down documents and signatures, and rekey data from paper applications.
• Reduce E&O exposure DocuSign helps businesses more easily obtain signatures on all needed forms, both those sent on to carriers, and those required for business records. DocuSign requires signers to fill out and sign forms completely, providing more consistency in documentation, and DocuSigned documents are stored securely in the cloud to provide better compliance with agency E&O policy.
"Documentation is the leading agency defense when it is comes to E&O claims against agents," says David Hulcher, Big 'I' Advantage assistant vice president of agency professional risk management. "Whether it’s signatures on applications, proposals, acknowledgement waivers or E&O coverage checklists, the customer's signature can be the difference between a positive or negative outcome of an E&O claim. DocuSign can facilitate the agency getting this valuable documentation safely and professionally."
As part of the partnership, DocuSign will offer special pricing to Big “I” members.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® (docusign.com), The Global Standard for eSignature®, is the leader in eSignature transaction management. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals and consumers are standardizing on DocuSign, with more than 60,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. DocuSign is used to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers across nearly every industry from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, property management and consumer goods, to higher education and others. For more information call 877.720.2040.
Founded in 1896, the Big “I” is the nation’s oldest and largest national association of independent insurance agents and brokers, representing a network of approximately a quarter of a million agents, brokers and their employees nationally. Its members are businesses that offer customers a choice of policies from a variety of insurance companies. Independent agents and brokers (independentagent.com) offer all lines of insurance property, casualty, life, health, employee benefit plans and retirement products.