NAKIVO Inc., - #1 virtualization data protection software provider has announced today that the Enterprise edition of NAKIVO Backup & Replication v4 is now open for pre-order at the price of the Pro edition. Customers who have pre-ordered the Enterprise edition can download and use the Pro edition now and upgrade for free when the Enterprise edition is available. More details and pre-order form are available at: nakivo.com/quote.htm
The new Enterprise edition is coming this Fall and introduces new market leading features:
• Exchange Objects Recovery: Enables to recover MS Exchange objects such as emails directly from VM backups. Exchange recovery is built into the product, does not require running agents on Exchange VMs or making a special kind of backups.
• Automated Backup Verification: Enables to automatically verify VM backups after the backup job completion to ensure integrity and recoverability of the backed up data and provides reports on all verified VMs.
• Multi-Tenancy: Enables to create isolated tenants within one product deployment to protect multiple business units or customers through a single pane of glass.
• Self-Service: In the Multi-Tenant mode, service providers can grant their tenant clients the view-only privileges to data protection jobs, or create local admin roles, shifting the backup, replication, and recovery tasks to the local tenant admins. This way clients can recover emails, files, and VMs themselves without the service provider’s assistance.
• Scalability: The advanced, network-distributed architecture enables the Enterprise edition to scale out within large datacenters to protect more than 1,000 VMs and support hundreds of geographically distributed environments with more than 2,000 miles between endpoints.
Qualified service provides can also pre-order Enterprise Cloud Provider edition which enables per-VM monthly rental licensing. The Cloud Provider Edition enables Managed Services, Cloud, and Hosting Providers to extend their services to Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service, and Business-Continuity-as-a-Service, attract new clients, improve client retention, drive new revenues, and become more competitive with the industry-lowest TCO solution.
• Overview: nakivo.com/product.htm
• Datasheet: nakivo.com/Resources/NBR-DS.pdf
• Success Stories: nakivo.com/customer_successes.htm
• Trial Download: nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.htm
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, NAKIVO (nakivo.com) is a privately-held company that develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments with live applications & databases including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle. NAKIVO provides the most intuitive, fast, and affordable VM backup and replication solution enabling SMBs to protect, encrypt, compress and deduplicate data both onsite with local storage and offsite with public clouds. NAKIVO is focused on customer feedback and innovation to deliver the most advanced technology for reducing customer VM recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO), while also delivering the most cost effective VM backup to cloud solution with support for leading storage cloud providers including Amazon and Dropbox.
Tags: VM Backup | Business Continuity | Cloud Backup | Data Protection | Disaster Recovery | Deduplication | NAKIVO | VM Replication | Recovery / (added NAKVIO)
NAKIVO and NAKIVO Transporter are trademarks or registered trademarks of NAKIVO, Inc. VMware, VMware vSphere and VMware Ready are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other trade names or words used in this document are the properties of their respective owners.