PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 2013/08/21 - Verizon's presence will demonstrate industry leading connected solutions and M2M services - Verizon.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ
Verizon is a Platinum Sponsor at the M2M Evolution Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, NV August 26 - 29. This event brings together members of the Machine-to-Machine (M2M) community to articulate use-cases of M2M technology and will highlight how M2M technologies and the "Internet of Things" can be used to improve business processes, reduce risk, spur innovation, and drive revenue. M2M Evolution highlights M2M applications within all vertical markets and will concentrate on specific applications within the supply chain, transportation, energy, and healthcare sectors.
Register to attend the conference and visit us at booth #902/904 where Verizon will demonstrate our ability to provide complete M2M solutions; showcase real-world M2M capabilities; and share information about solutions that help improve business processes and performance, including:
• Verizon|Exosite Remote Asset Monitor: Enables customers to instantly visualize remote sensor data; rapidly prototype a solution to demonstrate/prove viability; and move to production.
• Invensys Wireless Tank Monitor: Utilizes state-of-the-art radio and sensor technology to remotely monitor storage tanks in a number of applications including petroleum, propane, chemicals, and agriculture.
• Ventus Wireless Business Continuity: Offers a complete, holistic wireless network backup solution which supports high-speed Internet, cloud based applications, VoIP telephones, and security systems.
In addition, Verizon experts will be speaking at multiple sessions on topics such as:
• Tuesday, August 27th,“Retail Vending Kiosks and More” (2:45pm-3:30pm); Speaker: Warren Westrup, Dir. Sales Engineering.
• Wednesday, August 28th,“Beyond Traditional M2M to the Internet of Things in Manufacturing” (12:30pm-1:15pm); Speaker: Jay Olearain, Dir. Sales Support.
• Thursday, August 29th,“Going to BAT for M2M Adoption” (12:35pm); Speaker(s): Warren Westrup, Dir. Sales Engineering and Russell Vail, CEO, ipDatatel.
Thursday, August 29th,“Big Data, Unique Ways M2M is Enabling the Enterprise” (1:00pm-1:45pm); Speaker: Jay Olearain, Dir. Sales Support.
Check the M2M Evolution Conference Program agenda for more information.