To succeed in today’s economy, organizations need to ensure customers, partners and employees have access to the right information in the context of the business process in which they are engaged. The latest release of Oracle WebCenter addresses this challenge with updates across its complete portfolio, including: portal, Web experience management, content, and collaboration technologies. By helping organizations enhance how they engage with information across all channels, the new release improves decision making, productivity and business efficiency.
Oracle unveiled a new release of Oracle WebCenter which helps organizations share information efficiently, maximize the value of business transactions and deliver engaging experiences across Web and mobile channels.
Updates across the entire Oracle WebCenter portfolio empower the mobile workforce with new mobile apps, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) support, and enhanced development tools for rapid deployment of mobile portals and Websites.
The latest release of Oracle WebCenter includes a range of improved tools designed to empower business users and remove the dependencies on IT to shorten the time to market and reduce costs.
The Center of Engagement for Business
Oracle WebCenter is the center of engagement for business, powering exceptional experiences for customers, partners and employees. It connects people, process and information with the most complete portfolio of portal, Web experience management, content, and collaboration technologies.
The new release of Oracle WebCenter Portal makes it easier and faster for business users to create intuitive portals with integrated application content by:
• Streamlining development with an integrated set of tools for web and mobile.
• Providing out-of-the box templates for common use cases.
• Expediting the portal creation experience with a WYSIWYG editing experience.
• Oracle WebCenter Content makes it easier to share information efficiently by:
• Managing the entire content lifecycle in the most scalable and comprehensive content management system.
• Enabling users to access business documents “on the go” using their device of choice.
• Putting content to work in process-centric business application environments.
• In addition, by enhancing Oracle WebCenter Sites, the latest release helps marketers engage, guide, and convert customers online by:
• Managing mobile sites with ease and marketing to mobile customers more effectively.
• Creating a media-rich online customer experience using video and other digital marketing content from within the enterprise or from the cloud.
• Providing more relevant search results to guide and influence customers on their Websites.
“To make the best possible decisions for your business, it is important that everyone in an organization has access to the right information, in the right context, and within the right business process, no matter where they are,” said Balaji Yelamanchili, senior vice president, Oracle Product Development. “The latest release of Oracle WebCenter supports this level of engagement at your desk, or on the road, by delivering enhancements across portal, Web experience management, content, and collaboration technologies. By intuitively connecting people, process and information across any device, the new release of Oracle WebCenter helps organizations improve decision making and enhance engagement with customers, partners and employees across every channel.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.