AvePoint, the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced the availability of AvePoint Meetings v.2 and AvePoint Task & Calendar Sync v.2, two of the company’s productivity apps for SharePoint 2013. Both apps are now supported for any organization running SharePoint 2013 on-premises, and both continue to have the ability to run in Office 365 - SharePoint Online.
AvePoint Meetings v.2
AvePoint Meetings v.2 allows organizations to outsmart the chaos and bring innovation to their meetings by changing the way employees organize meetings, take notes, and track task assignments. With AvePoint Meetings v.2, employees can:
• Create single or reoccurring meetings with “roll call” capabilities for automatic creation of attendee lists based on previous or reoccurring meeting instances;
• Allow meeting attendees to adjust and update meeting agendas as well as discussion topics;
• Audit meeting attendance for greater organizational tracking and visibility;
• Capture meeting information and notes with multi-user support;
• Track meeting minutes with full auditing, allowing for historical search capabilities;
• Assign, aggregate, and synchronize tasks and actions.
Task & Calendar Sync v.2
Task & Calendar Sync v.2 allows users to focus on productivity by manually tracking deliverables for ongoing projects by synching SharePoint projects, action items, and meetings into Microsoft Exchange accounts for view from Microsoft Outlook and other Exchange clients. Task & Calendar Sync v.2 users can:
• View the most up-to-date tasks and calendars with two-way synchronization and conflict resolution;
• See true availability across projects by consolidating calendar items across multiple SharePoint calendars into Exchange;
• Consolidate and synchronize SharePoint tasks from multiple team or project sites into designated Exchange task lists;
• Ensure availability with on-the-go mobile access, with support for Android, Blackberry, iOS, and Microsoft Windows Phone mobile Exchange applications.
“Organizations are constantly looking for innovative technologies to improve employee productivity, without depending upon stagnant legacy processes that can cause chaos and impede upon enterprise collaboration,” said Jeremy Thake, AvePoint Chief Architect and Microsoft SharePoint Most Valuable Professional (MVP). “AvePoint Meetings and AvePoint Task & Calendar Sync enable organizations to control the chaos that can come from mundane tasks such as taking meeting notes or aggregating project tasks, allowing employees to collaborate, from anywhere, with confidence.”
AvePoint has helped more than 10,000 organizations across 63 countries achieve SharePoint success since its founding in 2001. With robust protection, management, compliance, reporting, and migration capabilities, as well as true, global 24/7 live support, AvePoint is the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions that enable organizations to collaborate with confidence. AvePoint’s productivity apps come from the AvePoint Innovation Center, which is instrumental in helping AvePoint to create revolutionary products that help shape new markets and define the next generation of productivity.
To learn more about AvePoint Meetings v.2 or Task & Calendar Sync v.2 for on-premises SharePoint deployments, please contact an AvePoint sales representative. To download either app for Office 365 - SharePoint Online, please visit the SharePoint 2013 App Store.
AvePoint (avepoint.com) is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms. AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies meet their specific business objectives by enabling collaboration with confidence. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.