PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 2013/08/01 - "BISCUE App", 7-language business skills application with approx. 500 in-app purchase courses provided by the Shubiki Corporation (Japan) has extended its compatibility to Android devices - BISCUEApp.com.
The Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has extended the compatibility of their 7-language business skills application "BISCUE App" to Android devices.
"BISCUE App" is an educational application that provides global business professionals with the opportunities to learn business skills by using smartphones and tablets, and has been supplied for iOS devices in the worldwide application stores ("App Store").
Approximately 500 courses are offered through the free viewer application "BISCUE" as in-app purchase content covering diversified business areas which include:
- Business assimilation courses to learn different business cultures through side-by-side translation;
- Courses for management, marketing, accounting, human skills, business basics, and planning among others in multilanguages.
Based on the pre-marketing of "BISCUE App" for iOS devices to confirm the demands in the international market, Shubiki Corporation has repeatedly updated their application and finally developed the version for Android devices.
With the release of Android-version viewer application that covers a variety of smartphones and tablets, Shubiki Corporation begins to focus more on B2B(*1) marketing in addition to B2C(*2) marketing in each of the global marketplaces.
• 1: B2B (Business to Business)
• 2: B2C (Business to Consumer)
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Price: Free
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or later.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
In-app purchase content
- Price: US$4.99 - (approx. US$3.00/course when purchasing multilingual set edition)
- Number of courses: Approx. 500 courses
- Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
About Shubiki Corporation
The Shubiki Corporation (shubiki.co.jp) is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including approx. 600 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning".
The courses are used by diversified users which include individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.