Halogen Software, Inc. has announced what promises to be an engaging and empowering lineup of speakers for its 8th annual Halogen Customer Conference, taking place in Henderson, Nevada from September 22 to 24. The conference will provide attendees with a world-class experience from start to finish, including access to top HR practitioners, Halogen experts and talent management thought leaders.
“The Halogen Conference is an amazing opportunity to explore a diverse range of talent management topics that are critically relevant to all industries today,” says Steve Antonoff, Director, Human Resources at ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers). “But the ability to learn, first-hand, how other companies successfully tackled these challenges and opportunities is what really sets the Halogen Conference apart. I’m excited to be a part of that this year.”
A highlight of the announced lineup will be the opportunity to learn from experience, as prominent organizations from a wide range of industries share their talent management strategies for building a world-class workforce. These Halogen customers include:
• CPP, the Myers-Briggs® company: How a strong competency and goal management process creates workforce alignment
• ICANN: Solving the scoring conundrum
• First West Credit Union: Understanding workforce potential to build lasting competitive advantage
• OHL: Transforming talent management one logical step at a time
• Christiana Care: How Christiana Care’s talent management strategy supports nurse development
• Black River Memorial Hospital: Managing the uncertainty of healthcare reform with your talent management strategy
• St. Camillus: Talent metrics review and action planning
“As a past attendee of the Halogen Customer Conference, I can say that the talent management strategies and insight I gained were invaluable in helping me on the job,” says Tia Smith, Senior Manager, Global Talent at OHL. “I’m excited to be coming back this year to share our OHL success story.”
In addition to an opening keynote from best-selling business author and acclaimed speaker Chester Elton, the conference will also feature a lineup of renowned industry thought leaders:
• Josh Bersin, Principal, Bersin by Deloitte
• Kris Dunn, CHRO at Kinetix
• China Gorman, CEO of CMG Group
• Henryk Krajewski, President, The Anderson Leadership Group
• Sharlyn Lauby, CEO of ITM Group
• Claire Schooley, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
• Leslie Watley, Partner at People and Change Consulting
Attendees will have access to 20 hours of HRCI recertification credit opportunities and can also opt to attend pre- and post-conference product training as well as an Employee Engagement Boot Camp with Sharlyn Lauby.
Applications for 5th Annual Bright Lights awards being accepted until August 12
Customers are also invited to submit their applications for the 5th Annual Bright Lights awards, which recognize organizations for their brightest accomplishments in talent management. The deadline for applications is August 12, 2013. For further information and the nomination form visit cvent.com/.
The Halogen Customer Conference is designed to be an engaging educational experience centered on helping Halogen Software customers build a world-class workforce that delivers superior results. Halogen customers who want to learn more about the conference or register can do so by visiting halogensoftware.com/conference.
About Halogen Software
Halogen Software (halogensoftware.com) offers an organically built cloud-based talent management suite that reinforces and drives higher employee performance across all talent programs whether that is recruiting, performance management, learning and development, succession planning or compensation. With over 1,750 customers worldwide, Halogen Software has been recognized as a market leader by major business analysts and has garnered the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry. Halogen Software’s powerful, yet simple-to-use solutions, which also include industry-vertical editions, are used by organizations that want to build a world-class workforce that is aligned, inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results.
Myers-Briggs is a registered trademark of the Myers & Briggs Foundation, Inc.