PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
New York, NY, United States, 2013/07/11 - ALM’s The American Lawyer announced its 10th annual Lifetime Achiever awards, honoring outstanding private sector success and devotion to public service by members of the legal profession. Lawyer Awards Dinner Set for Oct. 29th.
The honorees will be profiled in the September issue and honored at the 10th Annual American Lawyer Awards dinner on Oct. 29. They are:
• Floyd Abrams, Cahill Gordon & Reindel
• Walter Dellinger, O'Melveny & Myers
• Stuart Eizenstat, Covington & Burling
• Joan Hall, Jenner & Block
• Charles James, Former Chevron Corporation general counsel, currently on faculty of Arizona State University's Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
• Abe Krash, Arnold & Porter
• Ronald Olson, Munger, Tolles & Olson
• Barton Winokur (Law Firm Leader award), Dechert.
The awards dinner, to be held at Cipriani in New York City, will also honor the recipients of The American Lawyer‘s A-list awards and Corporate Counsel’s Best Legal Department awards. As part of the gala, The American Lawyer will also name its annual Equal Justice Works fellow. Event sponsorship information is available at americanlawyerawards.com/contact-us.
ALM (alm.com) is a global leader in specialized business news and information. Trusted reporting delivered through innovative technology is the hallmark of ALM’s award-winning media properties, which include Law.com (law.com), The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal and The New York Law Journal. Headquartered in New York City with 16 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843.
ALM, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, GlobeSt.com, Insight Conferences, Law.com, Law Journal Press, Law Technology News, LegalTech, The National Law Journal and Real Estate Forum are trademarks or registered trademarks of ALM Media Properties, LLC.