PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Milwaukee, WS, United States, 2013/07/09 - Excira Media announces a cost-efficient SEO audit analysis that will provide small business owners and entrepreneurs the opportunity to increase their website’s SEO success and competitive edge to stand out above the rest online - ExciraMedia.com.
Team Excira’s personalized audit analysis will provide a complete diagnostic of the company’s website and identify any technological barriers that may prevent the website from being indexed by search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! Additionally, Team Excira will research the company’s top keywords and analyze how they rank and compare with its competitors.
“We are providing a budget-friendly alternative to SEO consulting, coaching and strategy options,” says Shannon Steffen, Owner, Excira Media, LLC. “I want to provide small business owners and entrepreneurs who can't afford thousands of dollars for a SEO or digital marketing plan a competitive edge that they may not otherwise be able to afford,” says Steffen.
What will you find in Team Excira’s budget-friendly Website SEO Analysis?
• Crawl test to help you zero in on duplicate content, summarize redirect locations, learn rel-canonical values, and more.
• Crawl error diagnostics and traffic reports.
• Linking research and analysis.
• Rank tracking to check, track, and monitor where your site lands in Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
• Recommendations on your site’s structure and design.
• Suggestions to improve your site’s HTML code.
• Smart optimization strategies to increase your website rankings and SEO traffic.
Excira Media, LLC (exciramedia.com) is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, and has been helping businesses plan and implement SEO, SMO and online branding strategies since 2004. Excira doesn’t just do SEO, it does Human SEOtm, pairing the human side of needs, wants and desires with the logical side of search engine functionality and business products/services to increase relationships and revenues. Excira develops proprietary strategies and global service networks, along with cutting edge technology and tools that have helped many small businesses and Fortune 500 companies succeed.