PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2005/08/19 - The Freelance Writing Organization International (FWO-Int'l) of Toronto, Canada, has re-opened their distinctive writing forums for writers to discourse, debate, discuss and promote the issues of writing and their work.
There are currently about 39,800,000 forums for writers on the Internet and now there's 39,800,000 and... one ... and it's virgin territory! Blank pages. Nothing in it, as of yet. A canvas waiting for you to paint upon it your words of choice.
After a major set back the previous FWO-Int'l forums lost all past discussions, user names and passwords, however, not to be daunted by this blip in the universe, Rowdy Rhodes, Site Manager, has found a new forums discussion software package and it is up and running.
The FWO-Int'l, and now Inkwell Newswatch (IN) continue to build and offer you the best of the best in a writing community. Forget the other guys. They're good, but not as good as what is being revealed today and will continue to develop and be linked through the main writing resource site and to all IN articles.
The areas currently being offered as opening forums, with topics increasing as need arises, are:
• Introductions (Allows you to introduce yourself so others know a little something about you).
• FWO-Int'l Writing Resources (Discuss our main writing resource web site).
• Inkwell Newswatch (IN) (Discuss our online publication).
• Rowdy's Roadhouse (Like a roadhouse - anything goes as long as you're not beating on people).
• Your Triumphs! (An area you can use to share, sell, market or promote your writing work to others).
• Stranger Than True (Discussions about writing fiction - any type of fiction).
• Just The Facts, Maam (Discussions about writing non-fiction - any type of non-fiction).
• For Poets/Song Writers (Discussions about writing poetry - any type of poetry or songwriting).
• Box Office, the Boards and Small Screen (Discussions about writing for the big screen, TV and stage).
• Primary Musings and Co-op Writing (General discussions about story lines, writing ideas and co-op projects).
• Contests (If you know of a legitimate writing contest, post it within this forum).
• Information Requests (Need information on a topic? Looking for interviewees, experts and other advice? Right here).
• Loose Ends (This area is for messages that fall outside of the topics of interest above).
• Plus, the largest avatar gallery for writers ever built! Over 4,000 pictures and graphics you can choose from to match your forum name or usual mood.
Any mention you could give us in your specific form of media would be greatly appreciated.