Avigilon, a leader in high-definition (HD) and megapixel video surveillance solutions, today welcomed the HD Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) In-Ceiling Dome camera to their product line-up. With the same quality and performance of the HD PTZ, the In-Ceiling Dome has a patent-pending mounting technology that dramatically reduces installation time. The new camera also has a removable trim ring so customers can easily customize its color.
“At Avigilon we’re always looking for ways to bring innovation into our products,” said Ian Povey, director of product marketing and management at Avigilon. “Time is money, and that’s especially true for integrators. If we can make our product installation more efficient it adds to our customers’ bottom line.”
Ease of Installation
The unique, patent-pending mounting technology uses spring-loaded mechanisms to reduce installation times. As a result, no screws are required to secure the camera in the ceiling and the HD PTZ In-Ceiling Dome camera takes only minutes to install. The removable HD bubble comes in clear and smoked finishes. It allows for easy painting of the trim ring to suit the camera’s surroundings.
Precise and Predictable
The 1 and 2 MP PTZ cameras offer unsurpassed image quality with precise positioning and predictable high-speed tracking. Strengthened by the H3 platform with enhanced High-Definition Stream Management™, customers with manned operations, such as large retail stores, airports, petrochemical, casinos, and commercial spaces, will benefit from lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
Avigilon’s 1 and 2 MP HD PTZ In-Ceiling Dome cameras deliver the following features:
• Unsurpassed image quality with 20 times optical zoom and up to 12 times digital zoom
• Incomparable low light performance with day and night settings
• Captures fluid motion with 30 frames per second
• Easily track targets with 360 degree endless rotation at a speed of 450 degrees per second
• High quality, low-bandwidth images at high frame rates with H.264 compression
• ONVIF compliant
• PoE plus power for simplified installation
• External microphone and speaker support for two-way audio
• External I/O interface for connecting alarms and relays
• Integrates with Avigilon Control Center and other leading VMS solutions
• High reliability, backed by a three-year limited warranty
The 1 and 2 MP HD PTZ In-Ceiling Dome cameras extend Avigilon’s H3 platform, offering low latency, and high frame rates. This product will ship July 2013. For more information on product availability, please contact a local sales representative at avigilon.com/sales.