At the 8th annual Halogen Software Customer Conference, Halogen Software customers will gain insight into driving talent management strategy and execution. Taking place at the Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa in Henderson, Nevada, from September 22 to 24, the conference features more than 50 valuable learning and education sessions, making it the largest Halogen customer conference to date.
Firing up the opening keynote is best-selling business author and acclaimed speaker Chester Elton, whose work has been described as a “must read for modern managers” by Larry King. Based on his breakthrough research, Elton will present a simple 7-step roadmap all leaders can follow to create a high-achieving culture within their own teams.
“Recognizing and appreciating your employees is an essential part of keeping and engaging your best people,” says Elton. “The numbers are irrefutable. Managers that give recognition, that build better teams get to their business goals faster.” For more information on what Elton will discuss, see his video.
The Conference will continue to heat up with other insightful keynote addresses, a significantly expanded agenda, workshops and training:
• Claire Schooley, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, will explore the strategy and technology associated with talent management, including performance, succession planning, formal and informal learning, and recruiting in Tuesday’s opening keynote.
• Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder of Bersin by Deloitte, will share how leaders can deliver exceptional business performance via their talent management programs in the conference’s closing keynote.
• Attendees can choose from five educational breakout tracks:
- Talent Strategy sessions from global thought leaders;
- Halogen Customer Success Stories from across a range of talent management functions;
- Tips and Tools sessions to help customers gain expertise in and get even more from Halogen’s powerful features and capabilities;
- Lessons in Advancement sessions, led by Halogen consultants and trainers, to help customers use metrics and process analysis in Halogen and explore how customers can help each of their stakeholders (i.e., executives, managers and employees) be more effective at talent management;
- Special Healthcare Track highlighting some of the unique talent management issues and processes facing healthcare organizations today.
• Several sessions at the conference are being pre-approved for HRCI Recertification Credit, including Sharlyn Lauby’s post-conference workshop: Employee Engagement Boot Camp.
“What I love about the Halogen Customer Conference is the agenda is focused on customer success not simply by implementing Halogen but also through strategy execution and tying talent management to business results,” says Ron Ketelsen, Talent Management Consultant, CPP. “The mix of thought leaders and customer speakers really makes the conference valuable. The shared concepts and insights are practical and can be easily applied. It’s a great place to network, exchange ideas and be inspired.”
Customers who register by June 30th will save $600. To register for the conference, visit halogensoftware.com/conference.
Halogen Bright Lights Awards Nominations Deadline is August 1st
Customers are invited to submit applications for the 6th Annual Bright Lights awards that recognize organizations for their brightest accomplishments in talent management.
About Halogen Software
Halogen Software (halogensoftware.com) offers an organically built cloud-based talent management suite that reinforces and drives higher employee performance across all talent programs whether that is recruiting, performance management, learning and development, succession planning or compensation. With over 1,750 customers worldwide, Halogen has been recognized as a market leader by major business analysts and has garnered the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry. Halogen Software’s powerful, yet simple-to-use solutions, which also include industry-vertical editions, are used by organizations that want to build a world-class workforce that is aligned, inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results.