IN-COM Data Systems announces the solution to overcome the SAP ABAP workbench limitations. The solution is part of the new release of their Software Intelligence® Tool Suite SMART TS XL v, 7.6 R2.
SMART TS XL overcomes the limitations of the search and mapping abilities included in SAP. A few highlights of IN-COM’s Software Intelligence® Tool Suite include the ability to:
• See all of the interactions between external systems and SAP via a multi-level, color-coded cross reference diagram;
• See the results window showing the code that causes SMART TS XL to pick up a link from a JAVA module to SAP;
• See all interactions within SAP via a multi-level, color-coded cross reference diagram;
• Find every definition of a certain type of field, between certain lengths, containing complex search criteria all within seconds;
• Quickly analyze the complexity of code and get an accurate Level-of-Effort report for projects;
• Search on all the internal hidden metadata and fields defining the SAP elements.
IN-COM’s SAP expert states that by using SMART TS XL SAP project managers and development teams can overcome the challenges to finish implementation or integration on time, to stay within budget, and to successfully satisfy the needs of end users.
IN-COM’s Software Intelligence® tool enables enterprise search, impact analysis, complexity analysis, and review of any and all text assets via one easily navigable user interface, significantly improving the efficiency of business processes and reducing operating costs.
About IN-COM Data Systems, Inc.
In-Com Data Systems (in-com.com), a privately held company based in Richardson, TX, develops Application Portfolio Management software intelligence (SOA) tools for Global 2000 companies in Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecom, Transportation, and Retail industries. IN-COM’s premiere product, SMART TS XL, is a multi-platform Application Portfolio Management and search tool running patented technology on cost effective server platforms, and works with both state-of-the-art and legacy systems.