PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Winston-Salem, NC, United States, 2013/04/26 - SmallCapReview.com, A leading site for news and information on small caps, penny stocks and microcaps is adding Amkor Technologies (AMKR) to its list of stocks "On the Radar" - SmallCapReview.com.
Amkor Technologies (AMKR) is one of the world’s largest providers of contract semiconductor assembly and test services. Founded in 1968, Amkor pioneered the outsourcing of IC assembly and test and is now a strategic manufacturing partner for more than 200 of the world’s leading semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs.
Amkor’s operational base encompasses more than 5 million square feet of floor space with production facilities, product development centers and sales & support offices located in key electronics manufacturing regions in Asia, Europe and the United States.
AMKR Investor Highlights
• Announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, with net sales of $688 million, net income of $13 million, and earnings per diluted share of $0.07.Cash and cash equivalents were $467 million.
• To support the growth opportunities we see in mobile communications, we are revising our estimate of 2013 capital additions from around $450 million to around $525 million.
• Based upon currently available information, AMKR has the following expectations for the second quarter 2013: Net sales of $730 million to $780 million, up 6% to 13% from the prior quarter.
• Gross margin of 17% to 20%.
• Net income of $18 million to $41 million, or $0.09 to $0.19 per diluted share.
• To learn more about AMKR visit SmallCapReview.com/.
• Features available at SmallCapReview.com include in-depth profiles of select Small-Cap/Penny Stocks as well as the most comprehensive and up to date news available on the small-cap market.
No investor should assume that reliance on the views, opinions or recommendations contained herein will produce profitable results. Nothing within our site should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. The companies we profile may lack an active trading market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. SmallCapReview.com has not been compensated by any of the above mentioned companies.
Copyright SmallCapReview. SmallCapReview.com is a leading site for news on small-caps, penny stocks and microcaps. SmallCapReview has built a loyal opt-in following for their investor products by providing a newsletter at no cost, sent to subscribers, highlighting select stocks in play.