Synygy, the largest and most experienced provider of incentive compensation management (ICM) and other sales performance management (SPM) solutions, today announced that a Fortune 100 global wholesaler has engaged the company to provide incentive compensation management software and implementation services to its North American sales organization of nearly 1,500 salespeople.
Synygy also touted a range of applications and services aimed at adding value for its manufacturing, distribution, and retail clients and noted that a number of its customers are already leveraging their sales performance investment to resolve a number of other challenges commonly faced by producers and resellers, including:
• an inability to track the effect of or take full advantage of marketing rebates, spiffs, and other channel incentive opportunities;
• point of sale (POS) and inventory management systems (IMS) that are ill-suited to support variable payment arrangements;
• a lack of available enterprise solutions for managing product development royalties and other types of sales-based residuals;
• disorganized and manual business processes related to sales compensation and other forms of sales and marketing payments that spawn errors, bottlenecks, and delays.
“Synygy’s comprehensive software and services effectively manage sales and distribution channel performance throughout the entire supply chain, from raw materials to retail checkout counters,” said Mark A. Stiffler, Synygy president and CEO. “While our legacy lies with incentive compensation management, we are equally adept at managing rebates, spiffs, contests, royalties, and other forms of variable pay for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.”
With Synygy providing incentive compensation software and other useful applications and services, sales operations administrators located anywhere in the supply chain are able to:
• easily manage sales compensation, channel incentive, contest, and rebate programs all from within one business user-configurable platform;
• rapidly and accurately import data from any source, including ERP, POS, HR, and IMS systems, into a centralized data repository for use in managing variable compensation of all types;
• automate the calculation and distribution of royalties and other sales residuals and provide recipients with a secure web-based portal to view and validate their earnings;
• maintain effective workflow processes that maximize the value of sales performance and variable payment programs to the organization’s strategies and bottom line.
Synygy (synygy.com) is the largest and most experienced provider of incentive compensation management (ICM) and related sales performance management (SPM) software and services. Synygy’s SPM Business Platform uniquely combines technology enablement, standards and best practices, and continuous improvement to deliver solutions that significantly improve sales operations efficiency and sales force effectiveness. A technology leader with a broad set of fully integrated, configurable, off-the-shelf software products, Synygy also provides a wide range of services that include planning, design, implementation, support, outsourcing, and consulting and has successfully deployed thousands of ICM and SPM solutions for many of the world’s largest companies. With 550 employees across America, Europe, and Asia, Synygy has the global resources and capabilities to solve the most complex sales operations challenges.