PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom, 2013/04/03 - Aquaterra Energy in Aberdeen has recruited two senior personnel to its team with Tomislav Pavosevic being appointed as Lead Structural Engineer and Stuart McIntosh taking up the role of Sales Manager - AquaterraEnergy.com.
Former Lead Structural Engineer with DNV, Tomislav Pavosevic has extensive experience in design, certification and verification of offshore and onshore structures, as well as approval and independent structural finite element analysis of jackets and various lifting and drilling equipment. He will report to General Manager, Eric Doyle, and take responsibility for leading all structural engineering projects.
Stuart McIntosh brings over 20 years’ oil and gas sector experience, latterly as UK Operators Supervisor and UK Sales Manager for NOV Fluid control. He will be responsible for Sales activity across the Aquaterra Energy business in Aberdeen.
Eric Doyle, General Manager for Aquaterra Energy in Aberdeen said: “The appointment of Tomislav Pavosevic is another important step in building a first class team to grow our Aberdeen business base. He will work with our established analysis and structural teams in Norwich and Cambridge to ensure we continue to deliver high quality, efficient engineering design solutions to our Northern European client base.
“In addition, Stuart McIntosh has an excellent network and track record in Aberdeen, and provides a single point of contact for sales support for our clients.”
For further information please contact Alison Taylor, Conscious Communications, alison.taylor[.]consciouscomms.com; 01223 393 812; 07775 925 452 or Gemma Fulcher, Aquaterra Energy.
About Aquaterra Energy Ltd
• Aquaterra Energy Ltd specialises in offshore engineering solutions for the international oil & gas industry, providing services to more than 100 customers in over 35 countries worldwide
• The company has offices in Aberdeen, Cairo, Cambridge, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and Norwich
• Aquaterra Energy’s services are provided via four business streams:
- Riser Systems: Riser Analysis; Subsea Riser Systems; Surface Riser Systems; Connectors; Pipeline Risers; VIV Suppression Systems; Tieback Engineering; Centralisers
- Offshore Structures: Sea Swift Platforms; Subsea Drilling Templates; Subsea Protective Structures; Tension Decks; MOPU Wellbay Modules; Conductor Slot Addition; Bespoke Offshore Structures
- Service and Rental: SUREgrip Tension Ring; PROten Riser Tension System; Rig Floor Tension System; Conductor/Riser Tensioning Unit; Cement Top Up Systems; Aquascope Subsea Camera Systems; Disposable Camera Systems; Conductor Slot Recovery; Conductor Whipstocks; Rental Tools; SUREcut Cold Cutter; PDQ Drill String Connectors; Trash Caps; Heavy Lifting Equipment; Gyroscopes
- Hydraulic Systems: Hydraulic Power Units; Hydraulic Inventory; System Appraisal and Fluid Analysis; Custom-Made Manifolds; Image Based Information System; Hydraulic Hose; Patented DVS
• Aquaterra Energy received a Queen’s Award for International Trade in 2009.