PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Minneapolis, MN, United States, 2013/04/01 - Balzer Project, Inc. merges non-profit and television news expertise to offer media relations services - BalzerProject.com.
Balzer Project Inc., a Minneapolis-based media relations company announces its formation as an S Corporation, effective February 7, 2013.
Offering a host of services including media relations, public relations, event promotions and marketing utilizing new and traditional media practices, Balzer Project Inc. specializes in facilitating efforts for non-profit and small businesses with an emphasis on the arts, authors and animal/pet related businesses.
The company was formed after owner, Deborah A. Balzer, elected to marry her non-profit marketing and public relations experience with her vast television news background to help more people achieve their goals by providing results driven media relations and more.
"Clients want results and success can be measured in a number of ways. There are tools to help measure outcome however the greatest success at Balzer Project is to assist clients in achieving their goals," says Balzer. "Working with small businesses and non-profits is deeply satisfying especially when values align."
Balzer Project offers a full line of services from message development to public relations strategies and event PR.
• Media Relations Get your story in the media, whether it’s a one time event or a large campaign, including print, radio, television and online.
• Publicity Media tours, booking, concept to results, local and national.
• Event Planning From pre-planning, venue rental and early publicity through bringing media to the event and structuring interviews and coverage.
• Event marketing If you have an ongoing event and you want to increase attendance or donations, marketing and publicity can help expand your audience and the excitement they experience.
• Non-profit marketing and PR Project-driven public relations for companies without fulltime PR managers.
• Media Training Whether you’ve been on air before or not, training can help you clarify your message and deliver it in a natural manner.
• News releases Target your news release to the right media outlets for your campaign, includes writing, submission and distribution.
• Ad buys Billboards? Online? Busses? Magazines? Find the best marketing mix for your individual needs.
• Marketing partnerships Creating strategic partnerships with other organizations and companies can expand your reach and your resources.
• Television field producing onsite, hands on field producing from breaking news to enterprise stories, including pre-production, conducting onsite interviews, and crew directing.
Formerly of Western New York, Balzer moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1990 to join Hubbard Broadcasting’s CONUS Communication where she worked in various roles including producer, regional manager and managing editor until it closed in 2002. From there, Balzer joined Animal Humane Society (AHS) as marketing and public relations manager. In 2012, Balzer left AHS to build her business, incorporating in 2013.