Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, today announced solid double-digit revenue growth in 2012. Confirmit provides businesses with leading-edge solutions to engage customers, employees and research respondents across multiple channels.
In August 2012, Confirmit acquired CustomerSat™, a leading Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) software and services provider. This acquisition expands Confirmit’s global footprint as Voice of the Customer programs become core to business strategy for leading organizations. On the heels of Confirmit’s 2011 acquisition of mobile solutions provider, Techneos, this move adds greater breadth and depth to Confirmit’s existing portfolio.
Additional 2012 highlights include:
• All-time high revenue for a single quarter in Q4 2012, an increase of 23 percent over the same quarter in 2011.
• 44 percent growth in Confirmit Mobile for 2012.
• long-term commitments from clients with 46 percent growth in the number of multi-year contracts in 2012 and an impressive client roster across numerous markets.
• Continued customer acquisition and expansion across numerous markets with increased traction across the VoC market, and an impressive client roster that includes Aurora, British Airways, Best Buy, CareFusion, CyberSource, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, Infor, Ipsos, JTN Research, Nielsen, Omnicell, Swisscom, Symantec and Wind River.
• Launch of Confirmit Voices, an integrated Voice of the Customer offering which enables companies to build successful VoC programs that drive business change and generate Return on Investment.
• Further expansion of one of the largest R&D teams in the industry resulting in leading-edge innovations for Market Research and VoC customers.
• 99.996 percent platform uptime of the Confirmit Horizons on-demand platform for web-based data collection.
• 700 million surveys completed on the Confirmit Horizons platform over the past 4 years with 210 million surveys completed in 2012.
• Continued industry recognition, including awards for Product of the Year, CRM Excellence and Labs Innovation from TMC.
• AAA rating from Dun & Bradstreet for the fourth consecutive year, Confirmit has achieved the highest possible credit score.
“This was another strong year for Confirmit with the addition of CustomerSat, expanding our global reach, and a record breaking quarter for revenue at the end of 2012,”said Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO. “The combination of Confirmit and CustomerSat has been positively embraced by industry analysts, our clients and our employees and I am confident that our customers will continue to see the benefits of the merger in 2013.”
In June, Confirmit (confirmit.com) will host the Confirmit Community Conference in both Las Vegas and London, bringing together business leaders and industry visionaries who will share their insight and expertise in a productive but fun environment. For more information or to register for the event, please visit the conference website.