PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Richmond, VA, United States, 2013/03/12 - Isis Holdings, LLC announced the availability of Praetorian Guard 3.0. The latest version of the network and user monitoring, network management software further expands user auditing and backup capabilities - PraetorianGuard.net / IsisInc.com.
Designed to scale from the smallest single pc environment to the largest Fortune 500 Corporation, Praetorian Guard helps businesses to minimize security risks, increase workforce productivity and solve compliance issues by providing a vast spectrum of functionalities, wrapped into one application. Praetorian Guard’s modules include user auditing, event log monitoring, enterprise PC and server backups, hardware and software inventory, Microsoft SQL server maintenance and Windows scripting. The software supports centralized and distributed administration via Microsoft .Net foundation which gives technology administrators a granular control over monitoring access.
“Praetorian Guard was designed from the ground up to improve the profitability of the business, improve security and manage risk for the executive management, and improve the technological administration for the IT staff.”
Shelby F. McCurnin II, CEO of Isis Holdings.
The User Auditing module is one of the main product’s modules and it gives a comprehensive, holistic view of the user actions performed on the monitored computers such as application usage, websites visited, keys pressed and logon sessions. The user data is presented in grids which can be easily reviewed and analyzed by using the filtering, grouping or search options and afterwards export on-demand reports. The user activity is also visualized through graphs and screenshots. Additionally, screenshots can be exported as images or videos as well as played back in a slideshow. Real-time monitoring is enabled through the Instant Viewer.
The latest release of Praetorian Guard adds new and expanded functionality of the User Auditing and Enterprise Backups modules.
Key enhancements in Praetorian Guard 3.0:
- Improved color reducing algorithm for screenshots which achieves significantly lower file storage while maintaining high quality.
- New Unified Reporting screen in our User Auditing module which allows the summarization of the user data from Desktop, Application, Key Log and Website Auditing screens into one easy to search screen.
- Advanced filtering with the addition of custom Filter Editor in User Auditing module.
- Enhanced application auditing capabilities viewing additional information about running applications through the main window caption, the focused window caption and all window captions
- Enhanced data visualization capabilities - screenshot button is enabled for every data record in Application, Key Log and Website Auditing screens allowing users to quickly move from searched data to visual views of the data.
- Improved backup capabilities for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 and improved backup logs for all versions.
- Improved multi-threaded install wizards allowing faster installs on a large number of computers.
Praetorian Guard is developed with a unique hybrid SAAS (software as a service) licensing method, which gives organizations the ability to keep costs down considerably and receive an immediate return on investment. After downloading and installing the software on the company network, the user gains access to all of the product features but pays only for the computers which the desired features are used.
The licensing is calculated on a monthly or annual basis. A single pc company can license all features for as little as $17 dollars per month or $200 dollars per year. The pricing options can be further explored by using the website’s Pricing Calculator. Praetorian Guard is available in twenty-six languages and can be downloaded as a 30-day free trial.
About Isis Holdings
Founded in 2007, Isis Holdings (isisinc.com) developed Praetorian Guard as a cost effective network and user monitoring solution for small to large-sized businesses, which simplifies the work of IT administrators by providing a holistic, in-depth view of the company network, adequate reporting and alerting mechanisms.