DocuSign, the global standard for eSignature, announced the DocuSign Winter ‘13 Release of its award-winning eSignature transaction management platform. Product enhancements include the addition of cloud-based digital certificates, management of multiple brands, and improvements in mobility. DocuSign partner-related enhancements include the launch of DocuSign for NetSuite, the addition of new partner-driven integrations, and the expansion of DocuSign’s reseller network. And new customer programs include the DocuSign Customer Success Architect Program and the launch of the DocuSign Trust Center.
DocuSign’s continued focus on innovation and value beyond the signature, along with new partners and integrations, has driven the company’s growth to more than 27 million users in 188 countries. According to DocuSign chairman and CEO Keith Krach,“DocuSign had a strong 2012 and is delighted to have added thousands of new customers ranging from individual professionals to organizations like Charles Schwab, HP, and the State of North Carolina. Our focus remains on delivering the most powerful eSignature platform enabling our customers to achieve rapid ROI.”
Enhancements in the DocuSign Winter ’13 Release are all geared towards helping companies finish business faster, and include:
• Cloud-based digital certificates The launch of digital signatures on the DocuSign Global Network helps companies leverage digital certificates more conveniently and securely than ever before. Digital certificates supported at launch include SAFE Bio Pharma digital identities. These enable life sciences companies to use digital certificates, in conjunction with DocuSign workflows, to accelerate clinical trials and research.
• Multiple brand management Using the brand management feature in DocuSign’s Admin Console, customers with multiple brands can now set up any number of custom brand profiles and deliver brand-specific experiences to signers.
• Improved data management New features make it easier to see and capture revised customer data when forms and documents are DocuSigned. Users now have better data visibility via “Before and After” views that make it easier to update systems and workflows.
• Improved mobile web experience DocuSign now offers an easier eSigning experience for mobile browsers. New features for iOS include push notifications,“Open In” functionality from any iOS App, and deeper integration with Salesforce. DocuSign for Android is now available across 4”, 7” and 10” screens to sign and send documents for signature, sign in-person, and capture and save documents in Dropbox, Google and Box. DocuSign for Windows 8 now makes signing and sending documents for signature even easier with an enhanced SkyDrive integration.
DocuSign Cloud Partner Program Enhancements
• DocuSign for NetSuite: DocuSign for NetSuite speeds sales cycles by letting sales executives send agreements for eSignature and track their status directly from NetSuite.
• Partner Integrations: DocuSign’s ecosystem of partnerships broadens solutions for customers across use cases including new integrations from Equifax, IBM Connections, Kryptiq, and TalentWise.
• Resellers: SoftChoice, Carahsoft: DocuSign’s reseller network has grown to include some of the world’s most significant channel partners, adding Softchoice, Carahsoft and Avanxo.
“We’ve built our company with exceptional partners, and we’re thrilled to be working with DocuSign to take on the paper problem in healthcare,” said Kryptiq CEO Luis Machuca. “DocuSign’s leadership, combined with Kryptiq’s expertise, means we can work together to eliminate paper, waste and errors for customers across the country.”
DocuSign Customer Program Enhancements
• DocuSign Customer Solution Architect Program: DocuSign now offers specially trained and dedicated personnel available to help customers accelerate and expand DocuSign use case deployments and maximize ROI more quickly.
• DocuSign Trust Center: A new section on DocuSign.com provides more detailed uptime data and system performance, security assurance program highlights, and suggested customer security best practices at trust.docusign.com.
“Companies rely on DocuSign’s eSignature transaction management platform to finish business faster, reduce costs, and delight customers,” said Matt Malden, chief product officer at DocuSign. “Our latest DocuSign release delivers new capabilities like digital certificates to help businesses drive greater efficiencies in their processes and compete to win in their markets all while offering their customers the industry’s best eSigning experience.”
DocuSign’s most recent SSAE 16 examination included no exceptions for the third year in a row. DocuSign has achieved ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification as an information security management system and is TRUSTe certified, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) compliant, and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant as both a merchant and a service provider.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® (docusign.com) is the leader in eSignature transaction management and the global standard for eSignature. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals and consumers are standardising on DocuSign, with more than 50,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes more than 27 million users in 188 countries. DocuSign is used to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers across nearly every industry from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, property management and consumer goods, to higher education and others. For more information call 877.720.2040.