PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Ashburn, VA, United States, 2013/02/18 - Intelligent data capture to enable streamlined import-export solutions, accounts payable automation (NYSE: LXK) - GrupoECCE.com / PerceptiveSoftware.com. NYSE: LXK
• Perceptive Software announces that Anersum (Grupo ECCE), a Mexico-based provider of innovative solutions, including international trade and compliance services, has selected Perceptive Intelligent Capture, powered by Brainware, to enable efficient and accurate processing of international trade documents.
• In addition to offering customers a scalable, reliable platform for handling these vital documents, Anersum believes that by introducing intelligent data capture (IDC) technology, they will enable productivity enhancements that do not currently exist in the market.
• By fortifying their Quantum Virtual Compliance Office solution for international trade with IDC capabilities, Anersum will be empowered to offer customers a streamlined, reliable and low-cost platform for import and export processes and operations.
• Anersum (grupoecce.com) will also incorporate IDC as a component of their accounts payable offering. This offering will accept not only paper invoices, but also electronic invoices, in keeping with the Mexican government’s mandate to use electronic invoices. The designed platform will integrate with SAP and Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, as well as QAD Manufacturing Pro material requirements planning (MRP) systems.
• “We were impressed with the powerful capabilities and flexibility of Perceptive Software’s Brainware engine,” said Enrique Vignao, VP of Sales for Anersum. “In over 15 years of experience with document management and OCR (optical character recognition-based) technologies, I had never actually seen a product as elegantly designed as Perceptive Intelligent Capture. It offered the strongest levels of field data extraction, the greatest ability to scale, and the strongest capabilities for delivering increased control and transparency. We will finally be able to produce a broad range of products and services for our customers offerings that cannot be delivered today with competing technologies.”
• “Perceptive Intelligent Capture’s innate ability to scale and accommodate multiple business functions, languages and currencies makes it an ideal proposition for vendors offering transactional data-driven services to a broad range of clientele,” said Charles Kaplan, Marketing Director for Perceptive Capture. “By not only extracting data from incoming documents, but also validating it by line-item against any number of repositories, Intelligent Capture can handle multiple processes hands-free. This will help Anersum to keep overhead low as their customer base grows, the inevitable result of their offering valuable, fast and reliable services to the market.”
About Perceptive Software
Perceptive Software (perceptivesoftware.com), a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.