PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Bath, Banes, United Kingdom, 2013/02/13 - T3, Total Film, Edge & MacFormat deliver interactive digital ABC, providing transparency for advertisers - Futureplc.com. LSE: FUTR
Future, the international media group and leading digital publisher, today publishes ABC Digital Publications Certificates for four brands, delivering industry-leading transparency in the emerging interactive tablet magazine market.
Brand – ABC audited Digital Publications circulation
T3: Tablet Edition* – 18,005
Total Film: Tablet Edition** – 8,479
MacFormat: Tablet Edition** – 6,842
Edge: Tablet Edition** – 5,086
*NB figures relate to Jan-Dec 2012
** NB figures relate to July-Dec 2012
The new certificate from ABC allows publishers to clearly indicate interactive digital publication circulation. These four interactive editions of Future’s brands are distinct from their print and standard digital editions and come complete with specific interactive advertising.
Standard digital editions are direct replicas of the print version. All four Future brands also deliver standard editions and will be reporting their circulation along with their print circulation as part of tomorrow’s ABC concurrent release.
Future Ad Sales Director London, James Ranson, says: “Future believes our commercial and agency partners deserve clarity as the emerging interactive digital market develops. The ABC Digital Publications Certificates we are publishing today for these interactive tablet editions alongside the print and standard digital circulations published tomorrow provide a picture of brands which are really pioneering in the digital space. These numbers represent a solid foundation for future growth as the demand for greater content engagement through interactive features inevitably increases.”
• Future plc (futureplc.com) is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
• We have operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
• We hold market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
• We attract more than 50 million monthly global unique users to our websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
• Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that’s 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film, Classic Rock and Official Xbox Magazine.
• We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products through Apple’s Newsstand for iPad since it launched in October 2011.
• Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
• Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.