PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 2013/01/30 - TITUS is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor at RSA Conference 2013, taking place from February 25 to March 1 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco - TITUS.com.
TITUS, a leading provider of information security and data governance software, is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor at RSA Conference 2013, taking place from February 25 to March 1 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Be sure to stop by TITUS Booth # 1017.
• Enter one of our Crazy Chaos Cubes to try to control the data chaos. TITUS will be giving away remote controlled helicopters during our presentations every half hour throughout the show.
• Discover how to effectively identify your data with TITUS Classification. Involve your end users to raise security awareness and help prevent data loss and protect intellectual property.
• Hear examples of how you can strengthen your DLP by implementing a user-driven strategy that involves TITUS Classification.
• See how TITUS SharePoint Security Suite can help you harness the power of user claims and document metadata to ensure that the right people are accessing the right information in SharePoint.
• Learn how to secure your mobile email with TITUS Mobile, a secure email app that keeps employees personal and business email separate, helping organizations protect corporate email on mobile devices.
While at RSA 2013, join TITUS Chief Technology Officer Stephane Charbonneau for his presentation,“Constructing an Effective Content Protection Program,” which will take place on Wednesday, February 27 at 4:20pm in the RSA Expo and Briefing Center. Attendees will learn how to construct an enterprise information protection program, building on enterprise metadata, user attributes and security policies such as XACML, Microsoft DAC and Event Condition Action (ECA).
TITUS (titus.com) is a leading provider of security and data governance software that helps organizations share information securely while meeting policy and compliance requirements. With over 2 million users worldwide, our solutions enable enterprises, military and government organizations to classify information and meet regulatory compliance by securing unstructured information. Products include TITUS Classification, the leading message, document and file classification and labeling solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information; TITUS Mobile, a mobile email solution for securely sending email and viewing attachments on mobile devices; and the TITUS family of classification and security solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. TITUS solutions are deployed within over 500 organizations around the world, including Dow Corning, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, Canadian Department of National Defence, Australian Department of Defence, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.