Synygy, the largest and most experienced provider of incentive compensation management (ICM) and other sales performance management (SPM) solutions, today announced the availability of its new sales analytics application designed for touch devices and built on the Optymyze™ software platform.
The analysis of sales, sales performance, and sales compensation information is essential to ensuring that incentive compensation plans and sales processes are in alignment with organizational sales strategy. However, sales organization lacking a simple and intuitive way to query and analyze data on their mobile and touch devices cannot:
• assess performance in an accurate, relevant, and timely manner;
• diagnose and resolve sales performance issues without technical assistance;
• uncover trends and patterns in complex data to make informed decisions;
• work from a ‘single version of truth’ for cross-functional information purposes;
• understand where they can make improvements to plans and processes that will impact performance.
“Synygy’s ICM and other SPM applications are powered by stores of integrated, validated information housed in a central data repository,” said Mark A. Stiffler, president and CEO of Synygy. “That same rich supply of information is used by the mobile sales analytics application to provide sales managers and salespeople with critical business insights that inform decisions and drive sales performance.”
With the Optymyze sales analytics application, Synygy clients are able to:
• easily analyze detailed information from what might be dozens or hundreds of data sources;
• efficiently investigate data, uncover root causes of problems, and improve business processes;
• quickly distill volumes of disparate sales and sales performance data into clear and actionable insight;
• develop an integrated analytics infrastructure that aligns sales, human resources, finance, marketing, and other functional areas;
• identify opportunities to continuously improve the effectiveness of salespeople and the efficiency of sales operations.
Like all of the Optymyze software products, the sales analytics application was designed with touch interfaces in mind, but operates on all popular browsers on any web-enabled device, notebook, or desktop computer. The platform uses a common data repository across the entire set of Optymyze applications, is based on a multi-tenant architecture, can be run on shared or dedicated servers, and can be deployed on public, private, or hybrid clouds.
“The root causes of many sales operations problems are related to the underlying systems and processes for maintaining, using, and analyzing data,” added Stiffler. “With the dozens of Optymyze applications, including sales analytics, our clients are able to solve these challenges by deploying business analytics to anyone with a mobile device.”
For more information on Synygy’s sales performance management business platform, visit synygy.com or email.