PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic, 2013/01/14 - Autodesk partner, CAD Studio, announces positive economic results for the year 2012 - CADStudio.cz.
CAD Studio a.s., one of the largest specialized providers of CAD, GIS and PLM solutions in Central Europe, builds on its previous successful period of economic results and reports significant Y/Y growth. Revenues of 11 million Euro represent a yearly growth of 13.5 percent. AEC solutions represent the fastest growing sales segment.
Highlights from some of CAD Studio’s growth figures for the year 2012:
• Increase in total revenues to 11 million € (14.5 mil. USD), a 13.5 percent increase over 2011.
• 84 percent growth in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) segment - attributed to specialization and investment in technical resources, as well as the development of new bonus tools, Revit Tools and Civil Tools (CS+).
• Growth in services by 53 percent, especially in project implementations and customizations in the segment of GIS and PDM/PLM systems.
• Increase in the number of full-time employees to 66 (an increase of 6). A similar growth is also projected for 2013.
• Increase of 28 percent in sales numbers of new manufacturing CAD licenses.
"Our company is growing steadily since its inception - and regardless of market fluctuations in various industrial sectors. The strategy of high specialization and focus of individual team members has helped us to this success. This specialization is most valued by our customers bringing them a number of objective advantages, a helpful and professional partnership to their business." says Jan Binter, executive director of the company CAD Studio. "Our solutions are designed not only for companies in a growth phase, but also to all who seek a way to streamline operations, cut costs and increase competitiveness. We intend to deepen our successful strategy, including long-term cooperation with leading technology partners, in 2013. It is difficult to find a greater incentive than the success of our customers on the Czech, European and global markets."
Last year, CAD Studio further strengthened its partnership with Autodesk, received the highest, Platinum partner level and specializations in four key areas. The company also continues to develop its own productivity tools and applications that help to streamline daily work of CAD users. The company is very active in communicating with customers, including social networks and the widely popular community portal CADforum.cz with up to 27,000 unique visitors per day.
About CAD Studio
CAD Studio (cadstudio.cz) is one of the leading suppliers of CAD, CAM, PLM and GIS solutions in Central Europe. The company's portfolio covers all CAD solutions for engineering and manufacturing, construction and architecture, surveying and mapping, visualization and animation as well as geographic information systems for facility management. CAD Studio is an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) and Autodesk Platinum Partner.
CAD Studio is a member of the AutoCont holding and the top Autodesk partner in the Czech and Slovak Republics.