Mind mapping means a methodology for the thinking process, which enables people to structure given information clearly and meticulously and at the same time cover the entire subject of speculation. While working over any complex task which could contain many elements, initially we elaborate several first major components of this problem and in a usual way we jot them out in a list. In this case, we have a risk in missing some coming to a head ideas or associations due to the linear structure of the list (e.g. lack of space), or record them separately, cluttering and confusing document.
Apparently, this process is much easier to document by using Mind mapping, where the structure of the document (sections) is formed as the nodes of the map, with its own hierarchy. The majority of Mind mapping programs grant the possibility to tie links, notes, comments, ideas and pictures (or other Multimedia). Moreover, in most programs, one can draw the connection between the individual nodes. Thus, as a result we have a heap of different concepts, entities, categories, etc., probably built in some hierarchy, and just over here are links between them. Another problem appears when the amount of these connections increases drastically, thus it is almost impossible to sort them out. In such a case 3d mindmapper software is ready to help, where the relations transferred into the third dimension, and the resulting picture is able to be looked from any angle and distance.
The process of making Mind Maps step by step:
1) Create a skeleton of the document, which contains the node sections, notes, comments and other useful features and simultaneously place these nodes in the defined space.
2) Select the color and texture of nodes according to their content. Having done it we highlight related fields and match them to one another appropriately.
3) Go to the process of its filling - each node is attached by documents, links and images (or other Multimedia).
4) Determine the relations between the separate nodes of the maps, after that set rendering options for the type of bonds.
5) Do the search on the net by using links set, and complement our map, if necessary.
6) Consider the scheme received from different points of view.
Areas where Mind mapping can be used:
Solving any creative tasks
Taking notes from lectures and books
Preparation of material on a particular topic
Planning and development projects of varying complexity
Preparation to-do lists
Improvement intellectual skills and abilities of a person.
Solving various practical problems.