Verint® Systems, Inc. today announced enhancements to its Impact 360® Workforce Optimization™ suite, including enhanced workflows that provide contact center staff with access to critical customer information which requires immediate action. Armed with this data, customer service operations teams can make faster, better decisions to help fulfill customer requirements; enable better, more efficient service delivery; and support performance improvements.
In today’s contact center environments, it can be a challenge to identify and understand the root cause of issues quickly, especially those that result in decreased performance across service representatives. Verint’s workforce optimization (WFO) suite helps address this need by offering deep business process integrations that facilitate the rapid and seamless exchange of information, using analytics and real-time alerting and notifications across the platform. With the addition of more efficient workflows, the enhancements help supervisors, managers and agents immediately identify and understand root causes that are preventing contact centers from achieving the highest level of performance, and give them the insights they need to take corrective action.
“The future of workforce optimization requires advanced analytical tools, along with software unification through alerts and notifications, to meet the growing demands faced by today’s enterprises,” explains Nancy Treaster, senior vice president and general manager, strategic operations, Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions™. “With Impact 360, users have a solution that enables them to gain an unprecedented enterprise view of workforce performance by leveraging a unified WFO suite to streamline processes, uncover opportunities and enhance service, sales and satisfaction. The playing field is once again evolving with Impact 360’s customer-centric WFO capabilities, and our forward-thinking customers are leading the way.”
Improving Performance Through Customer Interactions
The latest enhancements to Verint’s Impact 360 Workforce Optimization software facilitate a greater and more rapid understanding of root cause, such as saving valuable time and providing answers to improve performance and change behavior.
• One-click access to relevant customer interactions. Frontline supervisors and managers can benefit from one-click access to the most relevant recorded interactions from employee scorecards, and can then assign coaching and eLearning as needed. This helps to identify agents that are negatively impacting a customer satisfaction key performance indicator (KPI) and provide development opportunities to improve agent performance.
• Instant replay of agent interactions. The popular timeline report in Verint’s Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics™ solution displays recorded interactions, providing context to help understand the root cause of employee desktop behavior. By replaying the relevant interactions, managers and supervisors can get a complete picture of what users are doing to pinpoint anomalous behavior.
• Visual cues from recorded calls. With a transcript that provides visual identification of words and categories used throughout a customer interaction, call evaluators can quickly navigate to relevant parts without having to listen to the entire conversation.
• Segmentation and interaction targeting. Users can analyze customer interactions based on customer and/or business segmentation that have been pre-defined to easily categorize calls based on issues important to the organization—such as customer type, customer lifetime value, product or services used and/or survey response scores.
• Insight to process failures. Analysts can determine where the actual execution of a process is failing or perhaps reaching sub-optimal status. This can help organizations identify the correct measures of performance and put metrics in place that drive success at the overall operation level, as well as help ensure the optimal customer experience.
Delivering Proactive Notifications to Provide Insight-Driven Action
Businesses can uncover valuable, previously undiscovered information by using Impact 360 to investigate real-time alerts and notifications.
Take into consideration the thousands of transactions occurring every day, as well as the multiple staff members across the enterprise. These groups need to know how to manage information effectively and get it to the right person and teams at the right time. Verint’s robust alert notifications provide organizations with a logical analytics-driven method to identify areas that change or require rapid attention, designate owners to guarantee action is taken and manage insights to build predictive workflows.
Among the supporting enhancements and specific features are:
• User-defined alerting. Based on user-defined rules, an alert is triggered to notify designated users that a contact or an evaluation was added or removed from a flagged workflow folder requiring their attention.
• KPI-driven alerting. When a KPI falls below an acceptable threshold, an alert is triggered to notify designated users that action is required.
• KPI-driven coaching. When an employee’s performance KPI falls below an unacceptable level, an “out or range alert” is triggered and a coaching session is automatically scheduled for the employee via the software’s workforce management scheduling capability.
• Speech-triggered alerting. When a specific word or phrase is detected in a customer interaction, an alert is triggered and the designated employees are notified. This real-time response provides an opportunity to identify issues and create workflows to immediately address the issues that impact customer satisfaction before more customers are impacted.
For more information about Verint’s customer-centric Workforce Optimization and Voice of the Customer Analytics™ software, visit verint.com/.
About Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions
Verint® Enterprise Intelligence Solutions™ help organizations of all sizes capture and analyze customer interactions, sentiments and trends across multiple channels, improve performance and optimize the customer experience. The solution portfolio includes the Impact 360® Workforce Optimization™ suite and Voice of the Customer software, which serve as strategic enterprise assets for increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty, enhancing products and services, reducing operating costs and driving revenue.
About Verint Systems, Inc.
Verint® (verint.com) is the global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions and value-added services. Its extensive portfolio of Enterprise Intelligence Solutions™ and Security Intelligence Solutions™ helps worldwide organizations capture and analyze complex, underused information sources—such as voice, video and unstructured text—to enable more timely, effective decisions. More than 10,000 organizations in 150 countries, including over 85 percent of the Fortune 100, use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place. Headquartered in N.Y. and a member of the Russell 3000 Index, Verint has offices worldwide and an extensive global partner network.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2012 and our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended October 31, 2012 and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, the Company assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, VOVICI, GMT, AUDIOLOG, ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Generally available in March 2012